• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
Tomorrow at 11am - SZ will launch the new chat room, this chat room will use Flash technology and I do not mean it being '*whizz* *bang* Flash by name and Flash by nature - hurrahh' but that it needs the Macromedia Flash plugin to be installed into your browser. If you do not have this plugin the chat room will point you to Macromedia where you will be able to install it.

We have tested it for a couple of games and the Hattrick members of the site have been using it for a couple of months to see how it bares up.

We have assigned OS to be a moderator of the room, with Leeboy, Naps, Matt, and myself also being able to be a role of chat mod if needs be.

Normal standards apply and anyone abusing anybody in there will be dealt with appropriately.

I hope you all enjoy using it and appreciate the back ground of the room which I thought was very appropriate for a SZ natter.

If you have any issues with it then let OS or myself know and we will try to resolve the problems.

Oh and for the record the site button for Chat will direct you to the room so you will not have to worry about remembering the url.

I won't stand for any $%&* and anyone disagreeing with my opinions will be booted out.

End of.

mad.gif

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Aug. 05 2005,15:41)]Oh and for the record the site button for Chat will direct you to the room so you will not have to worry about remembering the url.
Why don't you read the $%&*ing post!! Didn't you realise Shrimperzone.com has a front page!!

why does it already have the link for it if it dosnt even excist yet?

oh i didnt relise there was an old one why did they get rid of it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Aug. 06 2005,19:36)]could we have a picture of mrs OS to ogle while we're chatting
tounge.gif
Careful.

People might stop going to home games.

Although, there is the half time entertainment.....

This is a tricky one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Aug. 06 2005,20:36)]good job on the chat room guys.Just one thing........

could we have a picture of mrs OS to ogle while we're chatting
tounge.gif
The only picture available aren't suitable for the family friendly chat room, John!

ghostface.gif

(I hope she doesn't read this!!!)

Back