• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours January Sales Thread

Br very happy with Eisa- he has learnt his trade in lower divisions, plenty of games, plenty of goals, and 24 now.

Will know how to look after himself.

It would be brilliant if we somehow get Mo Eisa. Can't see it myself though. Hope I'm wrong.

I do think we'll sign a left back. Don't forget we had Golbourne training with us. Shows that SCP has been on the look out for a LB since Coker was injured. Wouldn'tbe against it tbh.

Think we still lack pace out wide though.

Lee said ...

"We've had a number of offers for Mo Eisa. I think it would be fantastic for Mo to make another little step before he is ready to be an absolute regular starter".

Rumours are afloat that he is heading to L1

What he means by that is that Mo Eisa has just started playing again from a bad injury. So it would be good to step up his recovery by going out on loan.

as we pass through the first third of the winter transfer market only 6 teams have yet to make a move. 32 signings have taken place with 17 loans,, more or less split evenly between the Premiership and Championship, surprisingly another 10 have attracted a fee, whilst only 5 frees. I guess we now know the reason we are back to sluggish, although 40 unattached players were signed during the gap to this window opening, which makes me wonder a bit about the urgency with which we tackle clear adverse situations.
Scunthorpe lead the way with 5 signings, winning a lot since, Peterborough the same with 4 loanees, Coventry 3 in ,and 5 clubs bringing in two more players so far. For a change it seems to be acting well for those that have entered the market to date, soI look forward to the two we might be bringing in for tomorrow??

Would they loan him to us when Mccoulsky hardly played

Remember that Moore has been fantastic this season, so they know we will give them game time if they work hard. The other question to be asked is why did they let Shawn go. In my opinion it's because they see what we did and moved him to give him a better chance. I think the FG move will be really good for him and will certainly watch how he gets on because I for one think he has lots of potential

Perhaps Mo may not be too keen on us himself as according to Wikipedia (yes I know it's not always accurate) it states the following:

Career
After playing with the Pro Touch Soccer Academy, Eisa had unsuccessful trials at Norwich City, Southend United and Oxford United.He spent his early career in non-league football with Dartford, Leatherhead, Corinthian and Greenwich Borough.At Greenwich he scored 57 goals in 100 appearances in all competitions before leaving the club in June 2017.

Is there nobody down the Waitrose Service Yard this morning with a pair of binoculars to give us an update re:

• Matt Lockwood seen arriving at the Boots and Laces car park
  • Bilel Mohsni seen delivering a fridge
  • David Lee in hushed conversations with Chris Powell on the sideline
We need news, or if not news at least some decent rumours!

Just going to throw some names of Championship defenders out there in the hope one could be right.

Myles Kenlock.

He has improved, but for me has too many bad games. I think he’s good enough as a backup for a few games, but I think we’ve been weakened a lot since Coker was injured.

In my opinion Timlin did a much better job at left back last season than Hendrie has this.

If it's a left-back, Niko Hämäläinen at QPR is a possibility. Only played twice this season (both in the League Cup) and was apparently earmarked for a loan move.

Back