• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you two twins?

Whilst mrsblue has controversial views, they at least are views that can be discussed. MisterBlue is just a tiresome no mark that trolls mrsblue and has offered no opinion on anything Southend United related

Whilst mrsblue has controversial views, they at least are views that can be discussed. MisterBlue is just a tiresome no mark that trolls mrsblue and has offered no opinion on anything Southend United related
but i share her views. I want Jason Williams to start every game and we will win, simples. i get confused sometimes when she contradicts herself suggesting the squad is good enough to win the league and then complains when no new signings are made. I am also in awe of her brilliant tactical knowledge knowing where we went wrong without even having to watch the game. Pure genius. I would love nothing more than her to teach me about football but i fear she does not have any spare time as its all used on this forum.

I just hope he doesn't send his y fronts he has to be a y front kind of bloke.

I'm guessing you are more into the edible type of underwear then ... :whistling:

Anyway, in a desperate attempt to bring the thread back on topic. Won't be getting too excited about this signing and will probably happen on Friday if at all.

but i share her views. I want Jason Williams to start every game and we will win, simples. i get confused sometimes when she contradicts herself suggesting the squad is good enough to win the league and then complains when no new signings are made. I am also in awe of her brilliant tactical knowledge knowing where we went wrong without even having to watch the game. Pure genius. I would love nothing more than her to teach me about football but i fear she does not have any spare time as its all used on this forum.

Haha

Mad as a hatter,at least I have an opinion yet you offer nothing.

I have been told you also masquerade as Romford Shrimper.

Falcao's agent says his united future in uncertain and Phil Brown says he hopes to sign a striker on the same day. Is it just coincidence?

Says the one who's gone to the trouble of creating another profile and gone trawling through threads to find anything mrsblue has commented on in order to troll her with the same punchline over and over again? Pot, kettle...

HahaMad as a hatter,at least I have an opinion yet you offer nothing.I have been told you also masquerade as Romford Shrimper.
Which one of your contacts told you that? Was it the same one who told you about special must play contracts? The uncle who lives like a king in Spain after retiring from football at 22? The player in non-league that earns more than Ronaldo? The club insider who tells you player instructions during games and at training? Or Rons accountant who tells you his rolling in it and laughs at the fans while sipping champagne?

Which one of your contacts told you that? Was it the same one who told you about special must play contracts? The uncle who lives like a king in Spain after retiring from football at 22? The plays non-league that earns more than Ronaldo? The club insider who tells you player instructions during games and at training? Or Rons accountant who tells you his rolling in it and laughs at the fans while sipping champagne?

Dear owners,

Can you give this dipstick his very own sticky thread so he can rant rant and rant again to his hearts content.

He has hijacked this thread which I would imagine annoys many ?( possibly).

@CJPhillips1982: Brown: "The situation with Adam Barrett is still hovering around in the background.It’s now more to do with them (Gillingham) than us.”

@CJPhillips1982: @shrimperjon Don't break people's trust. It's not exactly hard to work out anyway!

Any ideas?

@CJPhillips1982: Brown: "The situation with Adam Barrett is still hovering around in the background.It’s now more to do with them (Gillingham) than us.”

@CJPhillips1982: @shrimperjon Don't break people's trust. It's not exactly hard to work out anyway!

Any ideas?

Elliott Lee maybe?

Any ideas?

Glad you ask that, I've no idea. I thought it was to do with Taylor leaving etc but someone else also asked that and CP said no. I'm guessing the trust issue is possibly Barrett himself. Gills havnt wanted him all season, we assume that we do, yet it's not that simple. CP has obviously talked to someone in the know but can't quite reveal the whole story.

Glad you ask that, I've no idea. I thought it was to do with Taylor leaving etc but someone else also asked that and CP said no. I'm guessing the trust issue is possibly Barrett himself. Gills havnt wanted him all season, we assume that we do, yet it's not that simple. CP has obviously talked to someone in the know but can't quite reveal the whole story.

I think you've misunderstood Chris's message. It probably should say "I don't break people's trust." He is told things in confidence and he doesn't dish the dirt. If he betrayed that trust then he wouldn't get any more info. Ever.

Dear owners,Can you give this dipstick his very own sticky thread so he can rant rant and rant again to his hearts content.He has hijacked this thread which I would imagine annoys many ?( possibly).
I have suggested names of players to sign yet the only one you mentioned was Andy Johnson copying another poster and then later slate signing old players. I was impressed with Pigotts debut, was you? All you have done is rant about Phil Brown for the last few months. Maybe that might give you a clue on why i am on here as i have never thought about joining the forum before. Do you not see what you have just said in your last post exactly describes yourself.

Back