• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Other posters can make their own minds up whether they want respect my posts without any help from you. They can also read the link you provided from Merseyside Police and come to their own conclusions, as I have.
If you want people to respect you I suggest you stop defending nasty anti-Semitic attacks on Labour MP's by claiming everyone else is lying when clearly that doesn't appear to be the case.
The police say it didn't happen, and I provided the evidence of that. I'm not going to defend or criticise something that didn't happen.

Such a pity that Christmas has passed and Labour supporters on here can't benefit from a a copy of Tom Bower's ("one of Britain's leading investigative authors"................according to the Mail :Smile:) new book on Jeremy ('joyless' sic) Corbyn. :Winking:
This nonsense just led me to wonder why the Mail promoted the story. I can only imagine it as an effort to promote splits in the party. If I was a Tory tactician, I'd be keen to keep Corbyn in place for the next election, fearful that any subsequent leader could have wider public appeal and pose a greater threat to the aim of a Tory majority.
As it's Sunday, for those who can't wait for it to hit the bookshops........here's a taster!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-40-years-plots-lies-intimidation-chaos.html
I don't read the Mail, I'd read copies lying around at work or whatever a few years ago but it is such a hateful mess of misinformation that I don't know why right wingers don't go for something like the times instead.

I hope this feature doesn't lead to Labour losing all of their Daily Mail reading voters....!

Someone who has read it is Guardian's Peter Walker who has tweeted 'Imagine spending years on an investigative book about a politician and the best you can come up with is that his ex-partners found him a bit difficult to live with.'

I did see one snippet where Corbyn's immigrant constituents were referred to by the author as a 'tide of human misery', how very Mail that phrase is.

I don't read the Mail, I'd read copies lying around at work or whatever a few years ago but it is such a hateful mess of misinformation that I don't know why right wingers don't go for something like the times instead.

I hope this feature doesn't lead to Labour losing all of their Daily Mail reading voters....!

Someone who has read it is Guardian's Peter Walker who has tweeted 'Imagine spending years on an investigative book about a politician and the best you can come up with is that his ex-partners found him a bit difficult to live with.'

I did see one snippet where Corbyn's immigrant constituents were referred to by the author as a 'tide of human misery', how very Mail that phrase is.

I really think you should read the bit I provided a link for, I think you'd enjoy it. Trust Peter Walker just to tweet on an inconsequential fact. For me the most devastaing claim was that Corbyn was unable to detect the difference between Tesco and Heinz baked beans. Are you seriously suggesting that someone with this glaring inadequacy can be let anywhere near the highest office in the land?

I really think you should read the bit I provided a link for, I think you'd enjoy it. Trust Peter Walker just to tweet on an inconsequential fact. For me the most devastaing claim was that Corbyn was unable to detect the difference between Tesco and Heinz baked beans. Are you seriously suggesting that someone with this glaring inadequacy can be let anywhere near the highest office in the land?
I've read the Mail in the past, no good came of it.
I'm aware of their beans intel, I guess they didn't have a lot of negativity to report so needed to pad it out. The Dangerous Hero moniker has been adopted so I guess the Mail have provided something.

Haven't read the Mail article either (nor do I intend to).Think it's a good sign though when the Sunday Fail is attacking Corbyn.That means they're worried enough about a Labour win in the next general election to print 20 pages of garbage about him that only blue rinse Tories will read.

I think you're both wrong........................I like to know what the enemy is doing and talking about. I get e-mails from Tory Central Office (think I responded to a survey on giving ex-pats the vote after fifteen years and have subsequently got on their list). I could block them but there again I find them amusing and it's always good to know what their going on about. Recently, they've been pushing for donations..........short of cash?........General Election??? :Winking:

I think you're both wrong........................I like to know what the enemy is doing and talking about. I get e-mails from Tory Central Office (think I responded to a survey on giving ex-pats the vote after fifteen years and have subsequently got on their list). I could block them but there again I find them amusing and it's always good to know what their going on about. Recently, they've been pushing for donations..........short of cash?........General Election??? :Winking:

So do I,Yogi,(which I why I always read the financial press) but 20 pages of the Sunday Fail is a bit too much.In any case, heard about the "article" on Marr yesterday and Tory G/E plans on Twitter.

So do I,Yogi,(which I why I always read the financial press) but 20 pages of the Sunday Fail is a bit too much.In any case, heard about the "article" on Marr yesterday and Tory G/E plans on Twitter.
Agreed, I keep up to date on 'the other side' but the Mail is just too miserable to deal with. I get the sister paper the Metro every morning and as it is free you can see what poison they are putting into the minds of the general populace which is more effective than what they are feeding to those willing to pay for such tripe.

I had to have a read of the Sun in the café today, I was inspired by all the Guardian readers on here. I mean its good to know how I was brain washed into Brexit.

Anyway they were talking about Corbyns misogyny and him neglecting his own family. I dare say that may go against him for some voters.

Wont change my opinion, nor the 2 ex Labour voters I got talking to, whilst I was away, after the dreded Brexit was raised at the dinner table. One was ex forces and the other had family connections to the military. The word they used was traitor. Obviously young people don't care as much but the people who decide a GE do. Which is why even with May in charge, Labour under JC and DA cant win.

but you've got to admit 3rd rate pound land Lenin is a good one isn't it eh?
Hardly original, it was a description quite rightly applied to the racist bigot Farage, except the comparison was with Enoch Powell. You wouldn't expect a Tory to have an original thought in their head.

Hardly original, it was a description quite rightly applied to the racist bigot Farage, except the comparison was with Enoch Powell. You wouldn't expect a Tory to have an original thought in their head.

Your always asking for a credible source so lets see yours, for such a false claim.

Your always asking for a credible source so lets see yours, for such a false claim.
Nothing false about it, that is exactly what he is, from 'wanting my country back' through feeling uncomfortable hearing foreign voices on a train to uneasy about Roumanian neighbours all well documented as you well know quite apart from the infamous referendum poster depicting refugees in the style of Nazi propaganda art as the breaking point.

Nothing false about it, that is exactly what he is, from 'wanting my country back' through feeling uncomfortable hearing foreign voices on a train to uneasy about Roumanian neighbours all well documented as you well know quite apart from the infamous referendum poster depicting refugees in the style of Nazi propaganda art as the breaking point.

So no credible source then, just your own lies.

Many of us want 'our country back' from the EU but you have tried to claim it is about racism.

living where you do, you should be careful using the word Nazi.....Seeing as so many of your old neighbours must be former SS officers.

So no credible source then, just your own lies.

Many of us want 'our country back' from the EU but you have tried to claim it is about racism.

living where you do, you should be careful using the word Nazi.....Seeing as so many of your old neighbours must be former SS officers.
Not many people in their 80s and 90s here so hardly relevant. The Pound Shop Enoch Powell, rejected as an MP more times than I can remember is a wel documented racist no matter how much you ignore the evidence. But then you don't deal in facts, do you?

Not many people in their 80s and 90s here so hardly relevant. The Pound Shop Enoch Powell, rejected as an MP more times than I can remember is a wel documented racist no matter how much you ignore the evidence. But then you don't deal in facts, do you?

Stop lying and prove it...….You cant because your a fraud who stole the Labour party from good honest peole

Back