• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not the frauds who end up leader, or their supporters...I mean the voters, the real working class.

The people who would rather vote Farage than for your narrow minded ideology.

Not the frauds who end up leader, or their supporters...I mean the voters, the real working class.

The people who would rather vote Farage than for your narrow minded ideology.
Labour got 40% at the last election so if people would rather vote for Farage the UKIP must have got 41% or more for this to make ant sense.

The stealing of the party added around 200,000 members to what was already by far the biggest party in the UK, so that sounds less like theft and more like energising and growing.

Nothing false about it, that is exactly what he is, from 'wanting my country back' through feeling uncomfortable hearing foreign voices on a train to uneasy about Roumanian neighbours all well documented as you well know quite apart from the infamous referendum poster depicting refugees in the style of Nazi propaganda art as the breaking point.
I believe sources have been requested for your reference points, easily google-able and well documented but as Shrimperzone is a service to its users I'll be friendly and add some links to your reference points.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ll-rivers-of-blood-racism-ukip-european-union

https://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeeds/farage-felt-awkward-on-train-9158785.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27459923

all very easy to find, I just copied and pasted your words into google - all well known Farage incidents.

Pot, Kettle, black. I have lost count of the lies you have tried to post on Shrimperzone.

You claimed on here that Dianne Abbott is not as bad as Hitler.........Best you remember that anytime you try and sneer at others.

Lol, sometimes I should take people off ignore. Comedy gold. :ROFL:
I mean it could be a typo which is why I've asked the question. Let's hope it's a typo.

It is strange that Abbott got more hassle for getting her numbers muddled on a radio interview than Johnson got for not remembering what he spent £40 million on in the lead up to an unbuilt bridge.

I mean it could be a typo which is why I've asked the question. Let's hope it's a typo.

It is strange that Abbott got more hassle for getting her numbers muddled on a radio interview than Johnson got for not remembering what he spent £40 million on in the lead up to an unbuilt bridge.

Could it be something to do with the fact that she's black and a woman while he's an (ex) public school toff? :Unsure:

Could it be something to do with the fact that she's black and a woman while he's an (ex) public school toff? :Unsure:

Just typing the same thing. How very rude of us, we must remember to doff our cap and pull our furlock at the rich, regardless of how utterly moronic these inbred clusterf**ks are.

The people who[/QUOTE]

In the through the looking glass world of our independent and unbiased media, Johnson, an Eton educated over privileged toff, is a loveable clown whose lies and gaffes are overlooked and indulged, while Abbott, a black woman who didn't know her place and had the temerity to work hard to overcome the natural disadvantages of being from a working class, ethnic minority background is demonised as some kind of existential threat every time she opens her mouth.

No, if it was anything to do with being black then why would CP have so much support on the Zone.

The reason many on here and through out Britain don't like her because she is a proven racist and a traitor who not only supported the IRA she encouraged them to attack Protestants and hoped the British army were defeated.

In doing so she prolonged the troubles and has the blood of innocent victims on her hands.

Its why Labour are unelectable.

No, if it was anything to do with being black then why would CP have so much support on the Zone.

The reason many on here and through out Britain don't like her because she is a proven racist and a traitor who not only supported the IRA she encouraged them to attack Protestants and hoped the British army were defeated.

In doing so she prolonged the troubles and has the blood of innocent victims on her hands.

Its why Labour are unelectable.

There you go again deliberately conflating the IRA with Sinn Féin and peddling other half truths about DA. One reason why many don't like her though is because she's an outspoken,articulate,black,female left winger.

(BTW, have you read some of the criticism that SCP comes in for on here after every defeat)?

Labour are not unelectable while they have people like Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott in their leadership team.

Back