• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

John Terry having fun in the Sun

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
I ventured onto facebook last night to notice that on the Home page along with everyones updated status' was a picture of John Terry and a young lady who is a friend of a friend.

Curiousity engaged me and I took a look at the photo and it was harmless. JT and the girl standing next to each other both in beach wear posing looking very happy. All of the obvious photo comments were underneath about Terry and her just from mates. Quite funny and invited by his actions that have come out in recent weeks. Firstly, I was incensed that the bloke had just his swim shorts on and was soaking up the sun whilst his teammates are back at home playing Cardiff City in the FA Cup and working hard for the upcoming games. Secondly I was angered that the smug git looked really happy with himself which made me presume that all the comments about his wife forgiving him were true. Something that I personally frown upon should all the paper talk about the alleged affair be true.

I then noticed that this was photo 14 of 19 of an album entitled 'Dubai with John Terry :-) xx' . Now, obvious anger at the fact JT is forgiven and seen as a public hero by this girl followed by the thought that I would check the album to see if there were more JT photos, and there were. Photos of John Terry playing football with loads of tourists enjoying some half term fun with their families. Quite a lot of different action shots with JT having a laugh and play and kicking the ball around. Now, I am not one to deny him the chance of having to wallow in his own mess for the rest of his life but so soon after all of the hype and the bloke is being worshipped by the English out in Dubai. That is not the reaction I feel he deserves but fair play to him for also getting involved and not hiding away, that takes a bloke with a lot of bottle.

My final thought is that surely Carlo Ancelloti, having given JT time away to get his marriage back on track is not going to be happy that JT is soaking up the sun, enjoying his time with other tourists away from his Mrs and playing football bare footed with tourists.

Does the shine really shine out of this bloke's back passage?

I ventured onto facebook last night to notice that on the Home page along with everyones updated status' was a picture of John Terry and a young lady who is a friend of a friend.

Curiousity engaged me and I took a look at the photo and it was harmless. JT and the girl standing next to each other both in beach wear posing looking very happy. All of the obvious photo comments were underneath about Terry and her just from mates. Quite funny and invited by his actions that have come out in recent weeks. Firstly, I was incensed that the bloke had just his swim shorts on and was soaking up the sun whilst his teammates are back at home playing Cardiff City in the FA Cup and working hard for the upcoming games. Secondly I was angered that the smug git looked really happy with himself which made me presume that all the comments about his wife forgiving him were true. Something that I personally frown upon should all the paper talk about the alleged affair be true.

I then noticed that this was photo 14 of 19 of an album entitled 'Dubai with John Terry :-) xx' . Now, obvious anger at the fact JT is forgiven and seen as a public hero by this girl followed by the thought that I would check the album to see if there were more JT photos, and there were. Photos of John Terry playing football with loads of tourists enjoying some half term fun with their families. Quite a lot of different action shots with JT having a laugh and play and kicking the ball around. Now, I am not one to deny him the chance of having to wallow in his own mess for the rest of his life but so soon after all of the hype and the bloke is being worshipped by the English out in Dubai. That is not the reaction I feel he deserves but fair play to him for also getting involved and not hiding away, that takes a bloke with a lot of bottle.

My final thought is that surely Carlo Ancelloti, having given JT time away to get his marriage back on track is not going to be happy that JT is soaking up the sun, enjoying his time with other tourists away from his Mrs and playing football bare footed with tourists.

Does the shine really shine out of this bloke's back passage?

This post reminds me of a crackhouse I once visited in Shoreditch.

Drugs are bad

Nobody replying to the other thread so you posted here?

Are you asking me or telling me. I posted at the same time because I felt it is something that would be discussed in the Pub and isn't strictly football. I am Sorry if this upsets you ESB and I am also sorry that my posts always seem to create some form of controversy for you. Maybe, just maybe one day, you will see the light and become a polite young man and not look for the bad in every post that I make. After all.....

dog_water_skiing-13226.jpg

You never know.... ;)

Back