• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lager

Favourite lager?

• Total voters
Where are the following poll choices?

Force 10
Lynx Super
Crucial brew
LCL super
Bavaria 8.9
Kestrel super

Kaliber. Mmmmmmmm. Drink that and you get some bird with big tits. Or a Glasweigan drunk who's well past his funny-sell-by date.

Fosters is my choice. Carling would be second.

Although San Miguel, Peroni and Becks is nice on draught

The only time I drink lager is in the curry house so has to be Cobra for me.

All about the Brahma in my book....:D

Brewed by Tennents in the UK though which taints it a little for me!
That stuff can be lethal too, my mate's stag weekend last year in Barca, we went out Sunday afternoon (day of Brazil v Australia in the WC) and must have had about 15-20 bottles each!

I was so ill this Sunday after a session on Starpohven I couldnt give the Mrs six of the best. :fury:

omgblinky3sm.gif

Bit too much info there mate.

DtS is the new Wayne Gray, DtS is the new Wayne Gray....

Nastro Azzuro (peroni) all the way, its got a lovely refreshing taste, is 5 % so got enough alc content to hit the spot, and it was my racing hero Valentino Rossi's main sponsor for a long time.

Can't say I'm that fussy about lager really other than not being a fan of Heineken and Becks' sharp taste.

Fosters has huge potential to be filthily disgusting as does Carlsberg. Afer much research**, I'm pretty sure it can be scientifically proven that Stella si more likely to make you beat your wife than other bears.

I probably drink more Staropramen than any other beer at the moment because it tends to be pretty reliable.

** this is research done through observation of Stella drinkers' habits rather than measuring amount drunk and occasions on which I have beaten a wife

Back