• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Last Night

We do have some utter ********s supporting us though...:mad:

Exactly the reason I didn't bother my ar5e and attend last night.
The atmosphere at the game 2 years ago made me consider ever setting foot in the City Ground ever again.

Have to say I was cheering Yeovil on in the playoffs last year too (mainly due to ex Shrimpers Wayne Gray & Nathan Jones) :p

How many times have you been relegated in the last ten years?

Off the top of my head once. We spent seven years in the bottom half of league Two though and was in the bottom two/three of the league for over half a season before Tilson took over and saved us, beat that!

As for managers, we can raise your David Platt with Alvin Martin. Though in the latter's case, instead of raising, perhaps lowering him 6 feet below the earth's surface would be a better option.

I actually said to my mate during the game that we've had a lot of decisions in our favour, but most (not all) were 51-49 decisons, just barely in our favour. However, i don't feel the headbutt was minor, he seemed to put a lot behind it. I'd like to see a replay.

I'd like to see it in slow motion. :D

Don't like to spoil the forest "love in" but i don't think its a tragedy at all. they are obviously only a league one team because thats the level they've played at for a few seasons now. If they were better than this they would have gone up.

My sentiments entirely.

It's more of a tragedy for us really. Weve had nothing but ****e for years now.

We do have some utter ********s supporting us though...:mad:

So does everyone. The bigger the support base, the more of them you get. That's why we're such a decent bunch. ;)

The ones clambering to try and get to Chambers weren't that decent.

Having finally watched the highlights, i'll admit that Tyson may have been an inch offside. Definitely a red card though.

The ones clambering to try and get to Chambers weren't that decent.

Having finally watched the highlights, i'll admit that Tyson may have been an inch offside. Definitely a red card though.

funny how he ignors comments about how his fellow fans spit on away fans etc etc, funny that.

Right, i know i'm a Forest fan but everything i state here is devoid of bias and has come from stepping back and actually thinking about it without the red-tinted specs on.

As for the Tyson goal, i'm sorry to say that he was onside. I was sat perfectly level with the break and he was a good split-second onside if you know what i mean.

Having finally watched the highlights, i'll admit that Tyson may have been an inch offside.

mmm.......

Back