• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Imbecile. Saying today he didn't know he'd done anything wrong. Well yes, you moron, you felt the need to kill a beautiful wild animal with a bow and arrow - and, not the first time you've gone big game hunting. I hope your business fails spectacularly as a result of this.

Imbecile. Saying today he didn't know he'd done anything wrong. Well yes, you moron, you felt the need to kill a beautiful wild animal with a bow and arrow - and, not the first time you've gone big game hunting. I hope your business fails spectacularly as a result of this.
I bet he was the class tosser at school as well .

I have nothing but contempt for anyone that hunts dumb animals for sport.

Humans are the ultimate quarry and I hunt them on a private island.

Complete scum bag with 40+ kills.

How anyone feels the need to do this is totally beyond me.

Just think the guilt you'd feel if you accidentally ran over somebody's cat, and then think that this bloke has paid £35,000 to go and kill a famous animal it's it's own habitat.

It's a ****ing lion WOW think it's going to think twice about ripping you to shreds???

Boo ****ing hooooo poor lion I won't sleep now waaaahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh

Much worse things go on in this world

Walk up to one and stroke it then would you????

Sexy lion???

Ok next time a pheasant is shot... Sorry a beautiful sexy pheasant I will ring you so you can register your disgust

Sexy lion???

Ok next time a pheasant is shot... Sorry a beautiful sexy pheasant I will ring you so you can register your disgust

Pheasants are on the endangered species list then are they?

Sexy lion???

No you wouldn't stroke it, but neither should you kill it. It was doing no harm in its own habitat. The person who killed it had to travel from the US to Africa to do the dirty deed. It didn't turn up in his back garden you know.

The only reason the lion was killed was to satisfy this man's warped sense of pleasure.

Last edited:
Man walks into a pub with a Tiger and says to the barman "I'll have a pint of Stella". he then turns to the tiger and says "What do you fancy Terry?" to which the Tiger replies "I'll have a pint of Stella as well".

After five pints the Tiger is suddenly sick all over himself and then collapses to the floor unconscious. His companion casually finishes his pint, puts on his coat and goes to walk out of the door.

The barman shouts after him "Oi, where are you going? You can't leave that lyin' there"

The man replies "It's a Tiger, not a Lion"

Last edited:
No you wouldn't stroke it, but neither should you kill it. It was doing no harm in its own habitat. The person who killed it had to travel to the US to Africa to do the dirty deed. It didn't turn up in his back garden you know.

The only reason the lion was killed was to satisfy this man's warped sense of pleasure.

Personally I would love to go do something like that! I bet there are many others to

My point being you can't trade off one animal against another endangered or not double lefty standards

Yes you can. Species that are on the verge of extinction need protection before they're lost forever. Pheasants/chickens/Col Ewe fans don't. Your children & grandchildren have the right to witness these amazing creatures in their natural habitat.

Personally I would love to go do something like that! I bet there are many others to

Then hire an island, run around it in a loin cloth and shoot each other, y'know like it's Call Of Duty....but like for real! Last man standing wins an Terry's Chocolate Orange.

Back