• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lol, no you said you thought it would be good to go do that - why or is that just shock post talk?
I know you are not a bad person and I know you have pets etc.
Not that lions are pets, but they are magnificent and endangered animals and not there for the fun of so called American Playboy Dentists to get off on?
That Lion was over 35 years old and to be lured from a Reserve- by oh such big men! - to be easy bait so this American can jack off over killing him? - no sorry, makes me feel sick and for you to think that to do that would be good?
Sick.

Lol, no you said you thought it would be good to go do that - why or is that just shock post talk?
I know you are not a bad person and I know you have pets etc.
Not that lions are pets, but they are magnificent and endangered animals and not there for the fun of so called American Playboy Dentists to get off on?
That Lion was over 35 years old and to be lured from a Reserve- by oh such big men! - to be easy bait so this American can jack off over killing him? - no sorry, makes me feel sick and for you to think that to do that would be good?
Sick.

Are fish not lured from
Lakes??

It's all down to human emotion that is biased to certain creatures

Are fish not lured from
Lakes??

It's all down to human emotion that is biased to certain creatures
Yes fish are lured from lakes, then returned to be caught another day. If you want to talk about sea fishing where fish are caught for eating or returned as they are undersized or the quota for that fish has been caught. As a keen sea fisherman I have never taken a fish home to have the head stuffed and mounted on my wall.
Perhaps you would like to pop down to the Leigh Maritime Festival this Sunday where I will be promoting Thorpe Bay Angling Association (TBAA) and how we are trying to preserve fish stocks.

I would venture that it takes more balls to hunt and kill a lion than to bitch about it on facebook.

Does it bollocks. This isn't the 19th century - this big game safaris use animals bred, in captivity and the "hunters" use hi-tech weaponry. These scumbags are cowards.

You need to understand in places like Minnesota the hunt is alsmost like a religion.

It's a lion and just because it has a name the world feels an emotional connection

You harp on yet if I shoot a pigeon later you won't give a crap would you

You need to understand in places like Minnesota the hunt is alsmost like a religion.

It's a lion and just because it has a name the world feels an emotional connection

whats your point? - you don't seem to be making one except stating the obvious

There are precedents, especially if it is a named bird.

[video=youtube;1BxFlmb6S6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BxFlmb6S6E[/video]

Back