• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Walk up to one and stroke it then would you????

Sexy lion???

Ok next time a pheasant is shot... Sorry a beautiful sexy pheasant I will ring you so you can register your disgust

That is a pretty **** attitude to have..Unless you have actually been to Africa and seen these majestic animals in the wild you probably find it hard to understand. Most don't even need to do that.

I can't see your point of view at all....His offspring and there are lots of numbers banded about about the male ones will now be killed by the next male lion that comes along...I guess that is ok to then? The guys 50k covers that eh?

No animal should be killed for sport full stop.

That is a pretty **** attitude to have..Unless you have actually been to Africa and seen these majestic animals in the wild you probably find it hard to understand.Most don't even need to do that.

I can't see your point of view at all....His offspring and there are lots of numbers banded about about the male ones will now be killed by the next male lion that comes along...I guess that is ok to then? The guys 50k covers that eh?

No animal should be killed for sport full stop.

What about killed for food is that ok?

What about killed for food is that ok?

That is a completely different argument. This lion was shot with a cross bow? first and was allowed to limp around for 40 hours before that **** pulled the trigger. I hope he get the same treatment.

Hopefully the bad press from this story will do some good.

How some people can think its 'ok' is beyond me . I can see why people would want to do it - we are a predatory species whether we like it or not . But for most people the 'wrongs' far outweigh any pleasure they would get from it and they/we understand it is wrong.

there was an excellent documentary on a few weeks ago about Edward 8th. He led numerous game killing safaris until he realized the error of his ways and became a major force in conversation. To some of us something is obviously wrong, to others it can take time to reach that conclusion.
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/edward-viii-the-lion-king

Theodore Rosevelt has the dubious honour of holding the record for the mist animals killed on a single expedition - 1100 (sometimes quoted as 11,000- I don't know which figure is correct)

Hell, this **** deserves all he gets. Like most of his type, he gets off on being the bully and the big I am - but you just know he would run a mile if confronted with a real situation/woman. Hope someone makes him suffer big time and films it for all to see -now I would love to go do something like that!

Back