• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Worked with Freddy and Nicky Bailey, Gower was non league too but I dont think we paid, or received a fee for him.
going back a long time , we made a fair profit on Bill Garner, having paid a fee to Bedford

we shelled out £25k for Gower but he left on a free.

I always thought Dan Holman was good, we did not take him... Colechester did..... Send him out on loan, he hit 30 goals this year, and looks even stronger.....

I always thought Dan Holman was good, we did not take him... Colechester did..... Send him out on loan, he hit 30 goals this year, and looks even stronger.....

He's had a great season and will get his second chance in the League next year with Cheltenham. He shouldn't be looking any further than that. League One was too much too soon for him and having been burnt by his time at Col Ewe he'll be reluctant to do it again before he's proved himself in League Two.

He's had a great season and will get his second chance in the League next year with Cheltenham. He shouldn't be looking any further than that. League One was too much too soon for him and having been burnt by his time at Col Ewe he'll be reluctant to do it again before he's proved himself in League Two.

i don't think he got much of a chance with Colechester, games stared or a sub.. I hope he scores against them..

Worked with Freddy and Nicky Bailey, Gower was non league too but I dont think we paid, or received a fee for him.
going back a long time , we made a fair profit on Bill Garner, having paid a fee to Bedford

Don't forget Mark Bentley too. Super signing by Tilson.

Nathan Ferguson of Grays Athletic has been attracting a lot of attention lately by a lot of football league clubs. He is a midfielder who's performances are not going unnoticed. But what surprises me is that why aren't we being linked with him? Since Grays are a local side and now we have an u21 squad your allowed to sign players for the u21 team. All these clubs quite some distance away that are in for him and he's right on our doorstep... Anyway lots of good things being said about and worth having a look.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...erguson-non-league-outfit-Grays-Athletic.html

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/Burton-...idfield-star/story-27941599-detail/story.html

Grays Athletic midfielder Nathan Ferguson receives attention from ...
So it has taken just the 6 year's, pretty good for our scouting network ;-)

Dumebi is now Assistant Director International Investment Banking for Barclays. So he's doing OK.

These sort of job titles are rather meaningless at banks and there can be a tendency for people to embellish their job title in the same sort of way the likes of Colonel Gadaffi etc. embellish their uniforms.

My official job title is Vice President - that does not mean I am second in command of the bank.

That said he is probably doing reasonably well for himself.

Last edited:
These sort of job titles are rather meaningless at banks and there can be a tendency for people to embellish their job title in the same sort of way the likes of Colonel Gadaffi etc. embellish their uniforms.

My official job title is Vice President - that does not mean I am second in command of the bank.

Does that mean you don't have the power to lend Ron any money?

Damn! Back to the scratch cards it is.

American Bank I presume

Lots of jobs have great titles and infur power and control and responsibility. Vice president is a good one. And impressive. Demands respect.
Much better than being labelled an 'expert'.
'ex'..... a has been
'spurt' ... a drip under pressure

Back