• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ignoring the spelling above, Luke could always score a decent goal, given half a chance.

He was a key member of our title winning team of 2005/6 and looks good at this level.It was certainly a great strike.

Definitely, could do with a player of his style in the middle to allow Laird to make more runs forward. Whether he'd want to come back or if his wage demands are within our range is a different matter though

Now that is someone I'd like back here. I was disappointed we let him go. A realistic target too.

Always liked Gutts but there was quite a big section of our fanbase that didn't. He'd be a good signing and give us time to get Timlin fit after his spell inside and then to actually have a decent choice in the middle.

Id take him back,good player at this level and would improve our midfield options.

Always liked Gutts but there was quite a big section of our fanbase that didn't. He'd be a good signing and give us time to get Timlin fit after his spell inside and then to actually have a decent choice in the middle.
also varies up our bench aswell, you know we can afford to give players a rest and not have a shocking midfield out, he would be a great signing!

Not sure he's what we're missing. Can't forget the sight of him dancing about in his undies at Swansea after he'd thrown his shorts into the crowd.

No thanks, was a destabilising influence when here before. I remember he got dropped, fell out with Tilson and went into a huge sulk for ages. Always had the impression he thinks he's better than he really is. Probably turned Northampton Town because he thinks he shpould be in the Championship and earning far more. jog on.

No, not for me, flattered to deceive, big ego without the consistency to accompany it, imo.
Would rather we spent our time wooing Mr Grant back.

For me these days he is more of a mature player now. If he has sorted his attitude then we could do worse. Problem think he would regular football and maybe in competition with Laid if he came back. Guttridge is like a stand still playmaker.

Probably the same section of players who took swipes at Timlin's presence in the squad before realising how important he was to the side. Wage demands and fitness pending, Guttridge would make a solid enough signing for us. We need midfield cover desperately, and he'd be ideal.

Probably the same section of players who took swipes at Timlin's presence in the squad before realising how important he was to the side. Wage demands and fitness pending, Guttridge would make a solid enough signing for us. We need midfield cover desperately, and he'd be ideal.

He'd have to change his name to Mr Pink though.:winking:

Blimey, you and I are agreeing on things far too often these days :stunned:

Back