• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will be bringing some balloons for East Greens/Blacks - all help appreciated with blowing them up though!
We will be in the Far Post Bar :dizzy: so feel free to pick up a couple of balloons on your way in if you are passing - that includes you Harry x

As for me, I will bring my lucky charm with me ... just myself! cos I never lose when I sit in South Stand Upper, I have sat there Vs Gillingham & Plymouth and I used to have season ticket in South Stand upper between 2004 to 2006!

I have taken the afternoon off work and will be coming. :smile:

If you fancy a pre-match drink with the Southend Saga Louts then pop along to RNA East Street Prittlewell if you are driving you can leave your car in the car park, away of saying thanks to arranging the pub when we did the fancy dress trip to wycombe last season

Graham - Southend Saga Louts

Those of you that like a sing-song, you need to be at the top of your game tonight. No holding back, no worrying about what people might think. Get up off your seat, hold those arms aloft and belt out some songs, with the pride and passion that we all know we have deep down. If you see a fellow fan showing the balls to take the lead, then back him up and do the same. :thumbsup:

East Stand, South Stand, West Stand let's hear you in unison tonight.
Be a leader in the stands and those lads on the pitch, will lead us to glory.... :Worthy:

Last edited:
cannot wait for tonight. not only will there will be a fair few more fans there than normal i think this game has actually made us a lot more excited about a game. i know it has done for me.

Back