• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Semi-Spanish Shrimper

High School Student
He has apparently bought a house in Upminster and the rumour I've heard is that he might return to the club as a player/coach. Can't disclose the source, but the rumour has come from a Swansea source, not a Southend one. Could happen in January.

Ldnfatso to spontaneously combust in three, two, one...

Very good player,Would he drop 3 divisions and could the club afford him? Will the booboys be in their element?

Fantastic signing if it happens/

Yeh Shaun Goater too apparently, I can't name my HP either though

Wow - no idea what his coaching credentials are, but could still do a job on the pitch.

Wages would be an issue though...

How is he at "working the channels" these days ? Could always give him a few minutes each match 'til he gets the hang of it.

Read an interview with Brendon Rodgers a couple of weeks back concerning a new contract for Raheem Sterling. He was reluctant to pay mega money to a 17 year old and stated that he had a player at Swansea last season, who worked his way up from the lower divisions and was still on a couple of thousand a week. Don't know if he was referring to Mark Gower but he certainly fits the desciption.

Sorry to dampen the positivity but this won't happen. If it does I'll be amazed and also delighted.

Back