• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Mediums and Psycics.

Options

• Total voters
I think 95% are fraudsters and the 5% who are genuine I wouldn't touch with a barge pole...

Old Testament, Book of Deuteronomy, Chapter 18
Let no one be found among you ....who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD

Anything in there concerning the lords position on paedophile priests?

If so perhaps this book should be required reading for all clergy?

Last edited:

Probably covered by Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Pretty much what Shariah law says too

According to this link
Thanks Google ...

There is no specific mention, but some similar ones including incest being approved as well as turning young virgins captured during war into sex slaves

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

According to this link
Thanks Google ...

There is no specific mention, but some similar ones including incest being approved as well as turning young virgins captured during war into sex slaves

Ah them good old days :D

Mark's Gospel Chapter 9 seems to indicate he is not very keen on them...

36He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, 37"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."
42"And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck.

According to this link
Thanks Google ...

There is a common ground between Islam and Christianity in a number of areas including the belief that God says homosexuality is a sin though as the Bible makes clear ultimately all sins lead to death. The Good News is that the death sentence has already been carried out - on Jesus Christ:)

There is a common ground between Islam and Christianity in a number of areas including the belief that God says homosexuality is a sin though as the Bible makes clear ultimately all sins lead to death. The Good News is that the death sentence has already been carried out - on Jesus Christ:)

So Jesus was crucified for being gay ? I bet that Mary Magdeline was gutted when she found out about that little secret

Mark 10:13-14 tends to indicate the Child abuse was encoraged
And they brought young children to Him, that He should touch them: and His disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, He was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto Me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God"

He encouraged his disciples to bring Children to him so he could touch them and they would suffer ...Horrific

Perhaps that is why he was crucified

So Jesus was crucified for being gay ? I bet that Mary Magdeline was gutted when she found out about that little secret

Mark 10:13-14 tends to indicate the Child abuse was encoraged
And they brought young children to Him, that He should touch them: and His disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, He was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto Me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God"

He encouraged his disciples to bring Children to him so he could touch them and they would suffer ...Horrific

Perhaps that is why he was crucified

Good effort at provocation FS but too easy for me to see through. ;)
Jesus was crucified for the sins of humanity including homosexuality and child abuse though He Himself was without sin.

Jesus was crucified for the sins of humanity including homosexuality and child abuse though He Himself was without sin.
So he was executed for a crime which he didn't commit, but other people did ? And a non specific crime at that...

So as christianity is based on a miscarriage of justice, I am waiting for the Gospels of Timothy Evans and David Bentley, they should make for a good read

Actually the position that Jesus assume s is an inversion of that of Odin who hung himself for 3 days on the world tree to gain knowledge.

There's also a great idea floating round that Jesus, Mary and Lazarus (who was M Maglidanes brother ) we're all willing partners in a mange et toir . The Crusifixtion being the end result of this magickal working (and Judas playing the role of betrayer on Jesus orders !)

I believe the Council of Niceae had to differentiate between an avatar (of the Hindu sort ) and God made flesh .Also while he may have sacrificed himself (nice touch mind ) to obtain Gnosis he never spoke of original sin (which means every new born is without sign which i thing he refers to being as a a child ;) )
"Truly I say to you, Unless You turn around and become as young children, you will by no means enter into the kingdom of the heavens."

For another nice link the word Tzu (in mandarin from the famous philosophers and spiritual folk not only means master or sage but also to be as a child )

We all have a bit of HVshinHY in us :D

louie-spence.jpg

Your second career as a Louie impersonator are no concern of us young man ;)

BAck on topic , actually watching the Derren Brown documentary and to be fair its more open minded then i expected (espically the Professor who studyed teh open reading ). The techniques are all very open to interpreation but they do keep the idea open of there being something to it (even if its very aware people who can read others with out learning body language , psyche reading or cold reading techniques )

So he was executed for a crime which he didn't commit, but other people did ? And a non specific crime at that...

So as christianity is based on a miscarriage of justice, I am waiting for the Gospels of Timothy Evans and David Bentley, they should make for a good read

You are spot on. He was executed for crimes which he didn't commit but others did though the crimes are very specific - turn on the TV news, open a newspaper, read a history book and you can see for yourselves the 'crimes' going on around the world every day - as they have been throughout history.
As you say, a miscarriage of justice yet at the same time the whole purpose for which He was born.

You are spot on. He was executed for crimes which he didn't commit but others did though the crimes are very specific - turn on the TV news, open a newspaper, read a history book and you can see for yourselves the 'crimes' going on around the world every day - as they have been throughout history.
As you say, a miscarriage of justice yet at the same time the whole purpose for which He was born.

I bet those money lenders weren't too happy at the blatant vandalism in the temple. That's a Jesus ASBO at least.....

I think youve got Jesus confused with the A-Team

I refer the honourable gentleman to the solar dieties (dying and resurrecting ) of the Greek , Egyptian , Summarian , Babylonian , Mian , Norse , Hindu etc etc It ant new ;) , its not big and its not clever to "die" for anothers sin's (thats why karma is such a bitch)

But but Jesus is on the A-team isnt he ;)

This piece here (while pointing out that Jesus was a liberal ;) ) does list some good points .

http://www.alternet.org/belief/146855/why_are_so_many_christians_conservative/?page=entire

Last edited:
I wish some bloody psychic would tell me when the old man will finally take the hint and get the heck out of the house! I have my op next week and that last thing I want is him here - is subtlety just completely wasted on you blokes, should I just tell him to FRO? Jeez, I'm tearing my hair out and stress is about the last thing I need at the moment!

I wish some bloody psychic would tell me when the old man will finally take the hint and get the heck out of the house! I have my op next week and that last thing I want is him here - is subtlety just completely wasted on you blokes, should I just tell him to FRO? Jeez, I'm tearing my hair out and stress is about the last thing I need at the moment!

Basically yes . Some male brains are not wired for the same subtle communication female ones are . So yes tell him

Subtle hints will not work in this case.
It sounds as tho he doesn't want to be taken out of his comfort zone. If this has been going on a long time then he probably won't leave without a huge push. You have to tell him how you feel right now, and that you seriously need him out this week, so that you are as stress free as possible for your op.

Kind regards
T.S.N.B Agony Uncle.

This thread has gone way off topic so i might as well join in.
I predict that in a thousand years time the good people of earth will whorship the son of god who went by the name of harry potter and storys of his great mgic will be told by told by people who need something to cling to in their lifes.

This thread has gone way off topic so i might as well join in.
I predict that in a thousand years time the good people of earth will whorship the son of god who went by the name of harry potter and storys of his great mgic will be told by told by people who need something to cling to in their lifes.

Don't be silly they will be from a Galaxy far far away , and have funky lightsabre thingy s and slightly dodgy relationships with siblings they wernt aware of while wearing bath robes ;)

No change there then ;)

Back