• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I asked for a statement and can't complain just because I don't like what it suggests. If PB is to continue I hope he humbly and sincerely apologises to the fans and changes his tactical nonsense.[/QUOTE]

What the hell has Phil Brown got to apologise for Lol.Is it for getting us promoted from league 2 which was no mean feat and improving our league position every season he has been here.Seriously what planet are you ON.Most managers go through a bad patch when at a club a long time. I think Phil deservers a shot at getting us out of this bad run as there is still time for him to turn it around..

If these were taking place Monday I would expect to see some sackings, but not on a Wednesday seems too long has passed.

More than happy to be proved wrong if it is the exit for a certain tango'd man

I wouldn't be surprised if PB resigns today when all the dirty washing is aired. Don't worry Phillip, your media work with keep you in creosote.

I think there will be some serious dirty laundry aired today. Not that he shouldn’t be firmly in the loop anyway, but I think RM will achieve his aim of finding out more about what’s going on and where the dynamics sit on the playing staff side of things. Not entirely sure he’ll be over the moon with some of what he hears.

I think that was more down to him not paying them

Of course that was the main reason but some of the players were infuriated after Ron had 'a review' with them. Was the final nail in the coffin. I don't know any of the current squad so can't comment on them. Hoping today's one is of a different approach.

I asked for a statement and can't complain just because I don't like what it suggests. If PB is to continue I hope he humbly and sincerely apologises to the fans and changes his tactical nonsense.

What the hell has Phil Brown got to apologise for Lol.Is it for getting us promoted from league 2 which was no mean feat and improving our league position every season he has been here.Seriously what planet are you ON.Most managers go through a bad patch when at a club a long time. I think Phil deservers a shot at getting us out of this bad run as there is still time for him to turn it around..[/QUOTE]

And you ask what planet I am on? PB has presided over one of the most controversial and divisive reigns of any manager we have had. The only thing that unifies most fans is that many times he has spoken or behaved in ways we cannot appreciate. Supporting the manager is fine but to close ones eyes, to how destructive things have become , is foolhardy. His tactics are wrong, his recruitment is wrong and his treatment of players is wrong. No apology? Toxic Tango needs a complete rebranding and it starts with him.

Of course that was the main reason but some of the players were infuriated after Ron had 'a review' with them. Was the final nail in the coffin. I don't know any of the current squad so can't comment on them. Hoping today's one is of a different approach.

Nobody would respond well to being criticised and reviewed when they aren't getting paid. I'd imagine this would be a completely different scenario, at least it should be, these players have no right to have the attitude of the players back then.

Anyone have an idea of when it begins? Don't have to hang around for Mr Tardy Ranger any more.

It will be a turgid, pointless rallying cry to the troops, a few promises of new players and a better future and then business as usual. Never mind, we have a game to look forward to on Saturday and then the meltdown can continue.

It will be a turgid, pointless rallying cry to the troops, a few promises of new players and a better future and then business as usual. Never mind, we have a game to look forward to on Saturday and then the meltdown can continue.
Ron Martin has taken a leaf out of Tamplin's book and will be playing R Kelly from his iPhone

Back