• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

or got in from work, thanks the trains , you ********!! but what its worth, i compare the 4 bad seasons, 84/85 98/99 2001/2002(the season we had to avoid defeat at darlo midweek or we would have gone bottom?? I think anyway) and this season, and do think this is the worst set of players we have had the misfortune to watch
and yes i will boo and jeer and let them know what i think of then. just think scab sturrocks son, was on the verge of being truro citys star signing in the southern league premier division, having being released on a free from non league mansfield, and then lo and behold his dad comes down to southend the day before tilly gets the sack, and he is transported to the heights of league 2. where else could this happen, he is truly and awful player, and the good thing about the ground being so empty is that the players get to hear it face to face. the majority of the players in our team do nothing and mean nothing, they truly are an awful set of players. we play hoof ball , no flair, no basic skills, like keeping a ball in play from a team mates pass, do i need to go on.

but whats interesting is this, with crowds of 4,900 there are only about 20 or so who post on here moaning about the fans moaning, so what about the other 4,700!! who boo and jeer, are they entitled to their views??

Your continuous slagging off of the chairman is one thing, and I know many on here agree with you on that score. But to get on the players backs the way you do proves that you are not actually a Southend United Fan you just pretend to be one. If you don't like what is going on and you clearly don't, why not go elswhere to whatch football and leave all us who genuinely want to support or play for SUFC in peace.

Back