• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BBC Essex said Timlin was at Saturday's game, watching from the Directors Box, he is available apparently.

Was sitting behind me. Said he would quite like to get into coaching but still feels he could do a job playing. To be honest could have done with him in the middle of the pitch on Saturday to add a bit of leadership in.

Was sitting behind me. Said he would quite like to get into coaching but still feels he could do a job playing. To be honest could have done with him in the middle of the pitch on Saturday to add a bit of leadership in.

Give me Timlin over Mantom, Hyam and Dieng right now

Don’t think Timlin would be the answer to improving this squad, has spent to much time out of league one football and think when we get going we have much better midfielders in the squad, think this would be a waste at this stage of the season as KB has said money is available to strengthen the team if needed, let’s get another player in that is better than we already have:Thumbs up:

It wouldn't be a complete transfer window without bringing back an ex player.

Don’t think Timlin would be the answer to improving this squad, has spent to much time out of league one football and think when we get going we have much better midfielders in the squad, think this would be a waste at this stage of the season as KB has said money is available to strengthen the team if needed, let’s get another player in that is better than we already have:Thumbs up:
- And which midfielders do you think we have who are much better? I don't see anything in Mantom or Hyam that's better than Timlin.

It wouldn't be a complete transfer window without bringing back an ex player.[/QUOTE
- And which midfielders do you think we have who are much better? I don't see anything in Mantom or Hyam that's better than Timlin.
Mantom is better all round if you ask me, Hyam injuries let him down but if fit he will show you some form alright, just ask any Ipswich fan what his capable of, even Dieng was superb for us when he first came to us, just a matter of finding that consistent form and players that can play together, we ain’t gonna get or need timlin back when we have a much better midfielder in Milligan that is already showing what a good signing he is.

Mantom , Hyam and Dieng are better than the 17/18 Timlin (not the Earlier versions though) , so I don't reckon a year older and not playing regularly in a division below will have put him above them now.

However An academy coaching role and registered as a player "just in case" or even to do a bit of in game mentoring in U-23 games , would be a different issue

Mantom , Hyam and Dieng are better than the 17/18 Timlin (not the Earlier versions though) , so I don't reckon a year older and not playing regularly in a division below will have put him above them now.

However An academy coaching role and registered as a player "just in case" or even to do a bit of in game mentoring in U-23 games , would be a different issue

What happened to the u23 manager vacancy that we were interviewing for?

Give me Timlin over Mantom, Hyam and Dieng right now

The Stevenage fans say his legs have gone. Time and injuries has caught up with him. That happened to Turner last season, and possibly Ridgewell this season. We don't need another one like that. Fit and faster players aged between 23 and 28 is the way to go.

Timlin is having an interview as we speak for a backroom position........Assistant Physio

Having Timlin around the club in a non playing capacity would be excellent.He is very much like Adam Barratt loads of positive vibes from him would be great for the younger players he was great assistance to Dru which was sadly lacking went he left.

Having Timlin around the club in a non playing capacity would be excellent.He is very much like Adam Barratt loads of positive vibes from him would be great for the younger players he was great assistance to Dru which was sadly lacking went he left.

I'm sure Ben Clarkson would be over the moon with that.

BBC Essex said Timlin was at Saturday's game, watching from the Directors Box, he is available apparently.

Talking of whom - anyone know where he was on Saturday?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes in life OBL, the answers are staring you in the face.

Back