• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
Just a quick one I will throw over to all, as some of you have read I am in the process(like many others) of claiming back monies owed to the Mrs and me for unreasonable charges placed on our account over the last five years.
The bank involved are the A***y, who also have my Mortage as well
Know the thing is, I am Know in a position to repay my Mortage off but the sceaming rif off b******ds want to charge me an exit fee for this privilage and I dont want to give them anything. It isnt a lot of money £100 but seeing as Im taking them to court anyway the last thing I want to do is give them another sheckle as they have been right tossers!
What I was thinking of doing is paying off nearly everything a day before my motgage is due,then leaving one monthes payment in my account, so when they take the payment for the the mortgage effectivly it will be the last payment and my account with them should be clear,thus saving me a £100 spondolies!
The only thing I thought they could do is maybe after I pay the proportion off ,they would ajust the remaining balance over the lasting term of the Mortage, but I am banking on them not being able to ajust my payment quick enough.

Advice on this matter would be very helpful!

dude, well worth registering here and posing the question to the guys on this forum. the site is a god send!

Just don't take their advice on betting or more specifically first goalscorer markets.

There are several very bankrupt 'experts' from that debacle.

Maximum overpayment with Abbey on 99% of there deals is 10% per annum so dont think this would work sadly mate.
You just had to scupper my cunning plan,didnt you! In all serious, I am going to hate giving them b******s anything but I am sure that they have covered all angles anyway.............I hate banks. We should go back to the Barta system, I.E "swap you my cow for a shag with your missus" life would be so much simpler.

Back