• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Options

• Total voters
Tell your lady, buy her something seriously nice, clear any debts and start with your original £12 (I think it was). After all, you have done no wrong and if it all goes BONG! you'll only have lost £12. Invest in your relationship - nothing is as important.

Tell your lady, buy her something seriously nice, clear any debts and start with your original £12 (I think it was). After all, you have done no wrong and if it all goes BONG! you'll only have lost £12. Invest in your relationship - nothing is as important.

The problem is with £12 you can actually win a lot. I am not really going for wild 100/1 shots more the fairly obvious bets working on the principal of little and often.

Now I have serious money I can put down one win can make you more serious money.

For example I had Barent to beat Darlo at the weekend. Fairly obvious result so had £50 on it at 1.61 - 1 and won £80.50.

If I only had £12 the max I would have out on would have been say £7 which would have only got me £11.27.

Its kind of a snowball effect but you need a lot at the top to make it worth while.

I cant believe your honesty in the first place, Dave. Ux got it spot on with his "Bloody women" pot. Like people have said, i'd just keep on accumulating, do a bit of "prep" work on Friday before you do your betting and go from there. For example, i'd back whoever is playing against Blackburn this weekend, with their suspected swine flu outbreak.

Kev

I cant believe your honesty in the first place, Dave. Ux got it spot on with his "Bloody women" pot. Like people have said, i'd just keep on accumulating, do a bit of "prep" work on Friday before you do your betting and go from there. For example, i'd back whoever is playing against Blackburn this weekend, with their suspected swine flu outbreak.

Kev

Yeah probably a fair call....Think I should have kept Mum in the first place.

I was working out that if I can get a 1100 - 1 long shot to come in tonight I can potentially pay off the tax bill and save the day.

Open new accounts with as many other bookies as you can find, taking advantage of their opening offers. That way you'd only have to find a 550-1 long shot.

take 500 out and build up from 100 again, this way you've made a tidy profit and it'll be quicker and easier to build back up from a larger amount.

Back