• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My Leicester away dilema.

Options?

• I am female - Sure she will be fine about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am female - You selfish ******* - I am glad you didnt spill your beans up me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh dear, what a dilema to be in, On the one hand you want to be supportive, caring etc yet on the other you have loyalties to your club.

1st babies are nearly always late so for the Leicester game I think you maybe safe.
Why do you not try some major ******* up, it worked with me when I had both of mine in the football season. In fact my husband made such a fuss of me at the time I felt he should have some time away as he had been so good and sent him off to watch a game which was 2 days after. I thought he deserved it and it also gave me a couple of peace and being the understanding wife that I was (cough,cough) I knew how much he enjoyed his football.

My only advice in the future is to make sure that you concieve during the season so that any due date falls in the summer break

To echo Mad Cyril, first babies are often late. If they're up to two weeks past their due date then the hospital will induce. The chances are your baby will be born late, but how late can't be known.

My question to you, however, is would you actually want to go? As a very recent father myself (my son was born on four weeks ago today) I can tell you the answer isn't that cut and dried. You may well find yourself deciding you would rather be at home with your other half and little one. Only time will tell...

No bollocks football first!

So the little girl decided to make an appearance early - born yesterday at 12:35. With both of ours we have had plenty of notice - warning signals started 3 days before with both of them - could of got home from pretty much any major city in the world! I appreciate that maybe extreme but I also think it is rare that you only have a couple of hours between first twinges and birth (cue all the posts of how people had just minutes warning).

So I'll be at the Orient game as planned ;-)

The ex went straight into 10 minute contractions with both my kids, 5 hours (ish) labour with both of them, although the 2nd would have been quicker had she taken her tights off (or he had been less than 9lb 2)
Both in the middle of the night as well, so a clear road to Rochford....

Back