• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My "School Days" Dliema - Bit of a read im affraid.

• Do it Dave - What have you got to lose

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No Dave - The past means nothing.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Lads,

I can upon my fellow Shrimperzoner's to help me out on a dilmea I currently have.

I was on in Brighton a few weeks ago with three mates. It was midnight and I was smashed. My best mate had just moved into a new pad so we had been on a big one.

We ended up in a place called "The Standard" which must be breaking the trade descriptions act as its full of all the dregs of the south coast. It was my turn to go to the bar.

As I fought my way to the bar a fat northern bird dressed as a builder with a hard hat started talking to me. Normally I would just make conversaton as I didnt fancy her but on this occasion I was battered and she had a pulse so we got chatting.

At this point I should point out due to my Dad's job I spent much of my educational years up North.

We were getting on really well talking about our lives when all the sudden she looked gob-smaked and said "Oh my god your Dave Baker" - I asked how she knew that? She said her name (Nicola) and all became clear.

The bird I was talking to was in my class at school from the ages of 11-14. She was the best looking girl at school - Everyone from the 1st to the 5th year and probably some of the teachers fancied her. She had a long brown perm to die for, was great at rounders and was wearing Nike Air Max when most people still had Knicks on.

I used to sit next to her every lesson and really fancied her. I used to make her laugh all the time but there was a snag. She fancied Jamie Morris who lived in her street and was two year above me. He treated her terribly but she loved it. I managed to displace him from the 3rd years school team despite only been a 1st year but Nicola didnt seem impressed.

Sadly time had not been kind to her - She still has a pretty face but her body was dire.

As we talked in the bar area she said she had been engaged to Jamie but he had been playing away from home ( I told her he was a knob back then) and she was on a hen do for her best mate.

The night went on and we kept talking. My mates left at 2pm leaving me and her. We went to the beach and talked about old school times till 4pm. As I walked her back to her hotel we had a quick kiss which was more drink than anything, swapped number and I retired home.

She texted me quite a bit over the past few weeks and I am now at the stage where she had invited me to stay at hers after the Leicester away game which I will be attending. She had made it quite clear that some hows your father is on the cards.

My dilema is that i really dont fancy her in her current form. However at the age of 11 I always vowed to myself that she would get some Dave loving. What should I do ?

Your thoughts to pass this boring day please.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ July 28 2006,10:50)]I was on in Brighton a few weeks ago
Keep your menstrual cycle to yourself, please Dave.
wow.gif

As regards to your dilemma, I would say, go on give it one. You know it makes sense. While your about it by her an XXL Away shirt take it up to Leicester with you and make her wear it while your going about your duty.

Got to bang her, haven't you?

Firstly you're younger self will never forgive you if you don't.

Secondly, her pretty face will look a lot prettier with your Percy in it.

And thirdly fat chicks are like mopeds - great fun to ride, but don't let your mates see you on one.

I was thinkin more alon the lines of dress her up in a schoolgirls outfit and take quickly from behind down the back of a schools bike shed!
wink.gif

Sounds like a script from Eastenders
laugh.gif

Sounds to me as if she may want a bit more than the token one night stand, so if you're willing to put up with a barrage of texts and/or marriage proposals then I'd say get on it...

Dave, for the love of God man, get stuck in.

This is a very short life, far too short for procrastination. In no time at all, we'll all be old, grey and dribbling. Sex will be as high on the agenda as white-water rafting and naked parachuting.

At the end of the day, you're single and she's single. In my book, that means that you are legally obliged to have some sex. In some countries, they'd hang you for not taking this opportunity.

What are you going to do? Turn her down because she's a bit weighty? No. You'll spend the rest of your days regretting the fact that you didn't slam one in for Young Dave. Think back to when you were young and desperate. Take yourself back to the days of, as Billy Bragg once put it, "with my own hands, I make love to her memory."

What would Young Dave say if he knew that you were considering giving her a miss? He'd be livid. This was your fantasy, get in there and make it real!

Now you get up there for that Leicester game and by thunder, you go have sex with that big fat woman.

Then sneak out, tip a wink to young Dave and run for it.*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 28 2006,11:37)]It's like Notts County away all over again. Didn't you meet some old schoolfriend that day as well, Dave?

laugh.gif
I did that day too.....I have slipped her one now so will not be persusing that line of enquiry.
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ July 28 2006,11:37)]Dave, for the love of God man, get stuck in.

This is a very short life, far too short for procrastination. In no time at all, we'll all be old, grey and dribbling. Sex will be as high on the agenda as white-water rafting and naked parachuting.

At the end of the day, you're single and she's single. In my book, that means that you are legally obliged to have some sex. In some countries, they'd hang you for not taking this opportunity.

What are you going to do? Turn her down because she's a bit weighty? No. You'll spend the rest of your days regretting the fact that you didn't slam one in for Young Dave. Think back to when you were young and desperate. Take yourself back to the days of, as Billy Bragg once put it, "with my own hands, I make love to her memory."

What would Young Dave say if he knew that you were considering giving her a miss? He'd be livid. This was your fantasy, get in there and make it real!

Now you get up there for that Leicester game and by thunder, you go have sex with that big fat woman.

Then sneak out, tip a wink to young Dave and run for it.*
I have just wet myself laughing.

Classic reply......Its looking like a landslide now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ July 28 2006,11:19)]While your about it by her an XXL Away shirt take it up to Leicester with you and make her wear it while your going about your duty.
Just make sure she can get her neck through it though!!

Go on Dave holiday rules apply here!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ July 28 2006,10:50)]It was midnight and I was smashed.

The night went on and we kept talking. My mates left at 2pm leaving me and her. We went to the beach and talked about old school times till 4pm.
If you managed to talk to her for 16 hours, you must have more in common than you think
smile.gif

and what about your mates who waited for you for 14 hours
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sussex by the sea @ July 28 2006,13:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ July 28 2006,10:50)]It was midnight and I was smashed.

The night went on and we kept talking. My mates left at 2pm leaving me and her. We went to the beach and talked about old school times till 4pm.
If you managed to talk to her for 16 hours, you must have more in common than you think  
smile.gif

and what about your mates who waited for you for 14 hours
smile.gif
They are good lads - What I say.....

Sorry was AM not PM.....

DtS

It was the day dreams were made of when Kelly Robinson walked back into my life after several long years. I was staring at the artex and considering sleeping upside down behind the fruit machine when she appeared like a vision from paradise. She smiled, she laughed, she stood her round, she moved nearer than was polite. Was I to suffer that whole humiliation thing again when she dropped me quicker than hot sh!t and buggered off to Utar?

In those days I thought with my dick but the heart was still broken. Was I stupid enough to let it happen again? Not a chance!! She left a perfect in-dent in the bed and didn't walk straight for a week after and not one jot of guilt did I feel.

Dave my man!! You have been asked to chug a lug, and a lug you will chug. Ride the night train for England, Harry and St George.

Dave, we've never met, but from the posts you've made in the pub, you are obviously a man that needs to get his end away!!

you've got nothing to lose, and from your views on other women that you most certainly wouldn't, the fact that you're asking, suggests that despite your misgivings, you certainly would.

do it. picture her younger self. enjoy it!

Back