• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My "School Days" Dliema - Bit of a read im affraid.

• Do it Dave - What have you got to lose

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No Dave - The past means nothing.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
close your eyes and think of England...or the 11 year old you'd reather be jigging!

One of my pals tells a good story when he was a young'un living with his flat mate in Ockendon , there was a right old dirt bag who they nickname ' The Thing ' who lived upstairs from them and whenever he got p11ssed he used to say i'm just going to smash the thing upstairs .

Anyway he used to tell us every single detail about what they'd get up to and let me tell you see was a right goer who had no boundry's and used to make him do all sorts to her , that unfortunatly whould make your eyes water .

We all used to laugh about it and he would just use and abuse her , after a while we got a tad bored with all the stories that we never brought it up until 10 years later when we were all sitting round the table at his and the things wedding !!!

Now when u have to look the bride in the eye and tell her she looks lovely when all you can think about is her get up she used to don for him and that she was from ' Dirtsville ' ,its not the easiest thing to do .

I'm just glad i was not his best man as that would of been difficult .

Anyway there is a lesson in there for us all and one that i always lived by as i never used to talk about my previous as you never know what is round the corner .

Back