• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Look, I don't mean it in a condescending way, but honestly, you've got a lot to learn. Stweards can do what they want. You was probably in the right yesterday, I didn't see what happened, but I could clearly see that steward (who was so old you could have slit his throat and watched the dust roll out) was getting the arsehole and you was on the verge of going. I've seen it all before mate.

What did actually happen as I didn't see it due to the manic celebrations

Lots of people jumped on there seats and the steward come along and pushed one or two off, i said to the other steward fair enough they shouldn't be standing on their seats but its even more dangerous when a steward comes along and pushed them off, though AB was going to hit the steward when they pushed him off his seat

dont worry i dealt with jack the flag on the coach withour knuckle game. Dads mate also gave jack a good smack on the knuckles which made me laugh

Creche alert!!! New smiley needed!
baby-smiley.gif

Weren't neccessarily what he was doing, but who he was doing it too. The steward was clearly looking for any excuse to abuse his power, and Jack the flag almost caught the brunt of it

When Scott got pushed of the seat he was standing and the steward came over Jack the flag run and left Trueblue and myself to sort the matter out and chill the steward down

Am on my school holidays and went to wolves last night and did not get back til 2.30am
I had the best day ever and went by wino's coach which was really funny.
I sat in front of scott on the coach and he was really nice and gave me a bag of sweets not a steak meal.
Scott is not happy when he is tired
April looked after me along with chloe (my new southend friends, even though chloe is millwall.)
Me and my dad won the quiz and we also won the raffle thanks to jack the flag not looking and me taking his tickets hahaha.
Game was good and wished it went to penaltys.
Did not like the trouble after the game, but dad looked after me.
Wish my dad would stop saying martin out and every moment
Journey home very boring until we started playing games and I got to hit Jack the flags many of times playing knuckles which was great fun, which my dad says alot of people would like to do.
also I think Jack is gay as everyone kept saying this and that he screams like a girl.

This is my report for southend v wolves

Charleigh ward

Everything suddenly makes sense.

Everything suddenly makes sense.

Just seen my daughters thread not bad for 10 years old and good spelling. Not a bad report, spot on about Jack and she really did wrap his knuckles
Just want to say what a fantastic day it was and i have not been on a coach for 20 years and Wino's coach was something else, great laughs all day.
Thanks for making Charleighs day

the stewards were tits though. he was bang out of order pushing that blonde kid in the back when he werent looking, i saw it with my own eyes and he could of fell and hurt himself. not something a steward should do. at half time i was just sitting there reading my programme and leaning on the back of my seat. and a steward come up to me and said stop that or your out. he then went around to loads of other people and said the same. i think they were just looking to wind up us tbh.

the stewards were tits though. he was bang out of order pushing that blonde kid in the back when he werent looking, i saw it with my own eyes and he could of fell and hurt himself. not something a steward should do. at half time i was just sitting there reading my programme and leaning on the back of my seat. and a steward come up to me and said stop that or your out. he then went around to loads of other people and said the same. i think they were just looking to wind up us tbh.

That was my point with Jack, it won't take too much and they'll just chuck you out, just 'cos they can.

How was it getting up for work this morning mate? I had a nice lay in lol

was a really good trip hopefully will be going bradford aswell, but chloe wont be coming im affraid boy shes scared now :) overall a good trip bring on bradford

Aha .. hey thats not bad for a Dagenham lass Charleigh, now if you can just help your dad with a few of his posts this board will be all the better for it :)

I have to say that was probably one of the best Away games, ever!
Everything was superb, TZ Coach was fantastic and What a day!

Let the good days continue :support:

I'm proper looking forward to Northampton away. Always the bollocks of a day out

Jack,
In my days of old our coach trips where the best, the one thing lacking is a football for the services.

Back