• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

National League Next Season

Would happily take Kiddie, old school league ground and St Albans just round the M25, around 40 miles from Billericay
Liked Kiddy, enjoyed visiting there for a 3-1 away win in the 04/05 L2 promotion season.

St. Albans is a 2 hour direct train ride from me in Chatham, with a 10 minute walk at either end of the journey. Will gladly take that.

Liked Kiddy, enjoyed visiting there for a 3-1 away win in the 04/05 L2 promotion season.

St. Albans is a 2 hour direct train ride from me in Chatham, with a 10 minute walk at either end of the journey. Will gladly take that.
Yeah Brackley on the other hand would be a mare by anything other than car or coach. Nearest train station is 11 miles away in Banbury, which is a 45min bus journey.

Oxford City recorded the lowest regular season crowd in the NS South this season. 143 turned up to watch them play Havant & Waterlooville.

Can you imagine we get Oxford City away first game of the season. We’d fill the ground on our own

My, but the football is average - and in both games!
That Oxford ground and pitch? Assuming we play next season; hope they improve that.
I know one or two grounds look suss at NL level, but City's ground makes Barnet's look like the Maracana!
Pity the vertically challenged at Oxford, Maidenhead and Wealdstone next campaign...

Back