• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Board Comments

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Wasn't sure where to stick this so the pub will have to do.

As the new board has now been up and running for a while I thought I'd take a step back tonight (between revising) and check out some of the new board's functionality and features. As well as the reputation button which now has positive and negative boxes there's also a thread rating box as well which I've now started to use (I'll assume that if both of these functions are abused they'll be removed).

What other new functions have people spotted compared to the old board ? (this'll save me looking around when I should be working :hilarious: )

A big pat on the back to the SZ directors btw for a job well done.

orm what have you done???????

Red card wasn't there earlier today i'm sure....:thump:

orm what have you done???????

Red card wasn't there earlier today i'm sure....:thump:

Nope, but on the plus side you can tell, if you go into User CP who has voted for and against you and any comments they have made. This will prevent victimisation and harassment. I'm expecting to have high red marks anyway which I'll regard as a job well done. :p

you play for collegians so thats a red for a start

Ooooooooh, I've just noticed your signature - looks like you boys are getting promoted with your eyes closed this year. Are you injured at the moment ?

Btw - does Lee Allen play for you ? I'm sure I've seen him over at Eastwoodbury Lane a couple of times this season.

We've made our divisional cup final, though it looks like we'll miss out on promotion to the Prem (and Tag United) so I'll expect to see you watching on in admiration some time in March/April under the floodlights at E/L.

sorry saturday legends........the sunday mob don't really have much to do with us

How can you tell if someone has given you a bad reputation? i understand you can click the scales and add to someones rep. But where does it show there rep?

Go to user CP and it will show it there. already got two bad reps!

:finger:

No suprise your a bad man.

I dont think anyone takes any notice of my posts thus dont have a good or bad rep just John Major grey and boring :guns: :flamer: :angel:

Did you know that you can find out where everybody is at any time?

Just go to the front page of the forum where you select your board and scroll down. Click on the big list of active users and it's like spying on every one.

Sadly, it means that I can't spend quite as long on the French Girls thread...

Just performed the spying technique Slipper and found these two creatures lurking...

Yahoo! Slurp Spider and Google Spider

What the hell?, don't sound too friendly!..

Spyware or something?..

Kill them!

:guns: :flamer:

Last edited:
Just performed the spying technique Slipper and found these two creatures lurking...

Yahoo! Slurp Spider and Google Spider

What the hell?, don't sound too friendly!..

Spyware or something?..

Kill them!

:guns: :flamer:

I know! I just saw those!

It's like the ****ing Matrix in here at the moment!

*tools up*

Come on Admin, you need to disable these spiders..

No crawling allowed.

Burn the *******s!

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:flamer: :flamer: :flamer:

Did you know that you can find out where everybody is at any time?

Just go to the front page of the forum where you select your board and scroll down. Click on the big list of active users and it's like spying on every one.

Sadly, it means that I can't spend quite as long on the French Girls thread...

Bleedin' Nora. That means everyone can see how long I Jimmy Floyd for when I'm looking at the French girls thread.

why thank you the flying scotsman and may you continue to fly for the mighty SZFC :p

Back