• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommytwoholes

I am quietly optimistic about how a new season in the championship is going to shape up. We have arguably the best squad since the days of barry fry and those of us that remember those times will be aware of the task the team faces this year. Tilly and Brush have quietly built a young and hungry team and i beleive this is the key to any achievments that will come this season. Other big spenders will see us as any six points , but on the whole will not be relishing coming to roots hall this year. There will be times when we will have to face an onslaught away from home, but if we keep our shape discipline and above all self beleive , we should finish comfortably midtable. All of us will have to play our part, because at birmingham and the like away from home our support will make the difference. Just would like to wish tilly brushy and all the boys the best for what is a journey into the unknown starting this saturday. Our dreams rest on your shoulders and providing you give your all rain or shine we will back you all to the hilt.

Up the Blues

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ Aug. 03 2006,10:12)]I am quietly optimistic about how a new season in the championship is going to shape up. We have arguably the best squad since the days of barry fry and those of us that remember those times will be aware of the task the team faces this year. Tilly and Brush have quietly built a young and hungry team and i beleive this is the key to any achievments that will come this season. Other big spenders will see us as any six points , but on the whole will not be relishing coming to roots hall this year. There will be times when we will have to face an onslaught away from home, but if we keep our shape discipline and above all self beleive , we should finish comfortably midtable. All of us will have to play our part, because at birmingham and the like away from home our support will make the difference. Just would like to wish tilly brushy and all the boys the best for what is a journey into the unknown starting this saturday. Our dreams rest on your shoulders and providing you give your all rain or shine we will back you all to the hilt.

Up the Blues
Good post that!

I second all those comments!

Can't wait till saturday, let's really get behind the boys and make lots of noise
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ Aug. 03 2006,10:12)]I am quietly optimistic about how a new season in the championship is going to shape up. We have arguably the best squad since the days of barry fry and those of us that remember those times will be aware of the task the team faces this year. Tilly and Brush have quietly built a young and hungry team and i beleive this is the key to any achievments that will come this season. Other big spenders will see us as any six points , but on the whole will not be relishing coming to roots hall this year. There will be times when we will have to face an onslaught away from home, but if we keep our shape discipline and above all self beleive , we should finish comfortably midtable. All of us will have to play our part, because at birmingham and the like away from home our support will make the difference. Just would like to wish tilly brushy and all the boys the best for what is a journey into the unknown starting this saturday. Our dreams rest on your shoulders and providing you give your all rain or shine we will back you all to the hilt.

Up the Blues
Some good points.

I remember going to Derby first away game ever at this level and telling my Dad we would get spanked as they had Peter Shilton and Mark Wright. Derby fans gave it the big un all the way and what happens - We only went and won...

I realised at that point the big names players and so called big clubs means nothing. Its about passion and fight over the 90 mins and I really feel we can give a few teams a shock this season.

tounge.gif

Back