• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Silencer

Director
Was great seeing messages and hearing of support from ex-shrimpers following last nights successSpinner and Stan Collymore (both legends) tweeted positive messages after reaching Wembley, Britt Assombolonga posted a video or him and family/friends celebrating Timlin's goal, Chris Phillips always tweeted that Anthony Grant was "jumping up and down like a fan tonight"I would expect the messages from Spinner and Stan as they never forget their affection for our club, but I was so chuffed to hear the well wishes from Britt and Granty!!! I'm not big on social media but did anyone else see any others, please shareUTB

And this from Spencer Prior (in reply to a question about split loyalties given he's an old friend of Gareth Ainsworth:

Saw Cauley Woodrow tweeting messages of support too. Plus Ryan Cresswell during Sunday's game.

Britt Assombalonga seems a real Shrimper.

I saw Neil Harris at The Stev away game last Sund, seemed to be sitting as a general spectator

Agreed, but some of our 'hardcore' 12 year old supporters on Twitter (aptly named ?) take great delight in telling some of them to **** off.

Not an ex-Shrimper but when I searched for Southend on twitter this morning the first thing that came up was a congratulatory message from West Ham's official page. Much to the disgust of a bunch of their fans.

Saw Tilly today, had a great big grin on his face as he was talking about it. 10 years since we did it with him, time is right for a repeat performance.

Back