• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nick Griffin @ Copenhagen Climate Summit

every other continent of this planet managed to develop so why can't Africa?!?!

People are too lazy to work. I was chatting to a bloke who took a job in an African factory. His equipment was a stick which he had to use to wake people up with.

And Slipper:
Ultimately though, it's pretty tricky for a society to advance when some heavily tooled up white buggers turn up and take the strongest men away in cages to work on sugar farms on Santa Domingo. It gets even more difficult when they impose their own puppet governments, strip your nation of resources and take all the money back home with them. Then, to make matters worse, when there's no money to spend, they really **** you over by lending you some at nasty rates of interest, the kind of rates of interest that can only really be serviced by taking another loan....

This sounds like Ireland in the late 1800's but exchange black and white for Catholic and Protestant. Things evolved but for whatever reasons, blacks dont seem to be able to run African countries.

Lets have a quick count up of the ads on the telly for the victims of the Cumbria Floods. How many was it now? Ah, but they would be insured wouldn't they. Well some insurance companies are pulling the old 'Act of God' one out of the bag so some people, our own people are facing complete ruin. Isn't it about time we helped our own before others and isn't it

Is someone more deserving of help because they were born in the same country as oneself?

If you ask me (and I know you didn't) there is a world of difference between choosing to live near a river in the UK and being unlucky enough to be born into a third world country.

Some of the Cumbrian flood victims may well be facing financial hardship but they still have access to healthcare, shelter, clean water etc. etc. etc.

If it's a choice between replacing a UK flood victims plasma screen or helping to provide food/water/medical aid to try and help someone live then I think there is only one clear moral choice.

It's just a shame so much aid is wasted or diverted into the pockets of corrupt politicians but that doesn't mean it's not worth trying.

Last edited:
Is someone more deserving of help because they were born in the same country as oneself?

If you ask me (and I know you didn't) there is a world of difference between choosing to live near a river in the UK and being unlucky enough to be born into a third world country.

Some of the Cumbrian flood victims may well be facing financial hardship but they still have access to healthcare, shelter, clean water etc. etc. etc.

If it's a choice between replacing a UK flood victims plasma screen or helping to provide food/water/medical aid to try and help someone live then I think there is only one clear moral choice.

It's just a shame so much aid is wasted or diverted into the pockets of corrupt politicians but that doesn't mean it's not worth trying.

Yes but they are BRITISH citizens and being so we have a moral duty to protect our own FIRST! If you ask me (and I again know you didn't) I could not give a **** about Africa I really can't lets look at it tribes are always at war with each other how and why should be help a whole bloody continent of people when all they do for themselves is get an AK47 and ride around killing each other - ****ing let them get on with it!

UK FIRST
THE WORLD SECOND

Oh and if you gave them aid all they would use it for is support to gain access into Europe and most likely the UK and to be honest I don't want them on my streets thanks over 3 Million unemployed in this country no more please!

Last edited:
Also I would rather we sort out the problems in THIS country before we go to the third world! every other continent of this planet managed to develop so why can't Africa?!?!

Possibly might have something to do with the natural resources in Africa being used to develop the other continents over several hundreds of years and dominating empires oppressing the native population whilst plundering the countries riches . Just a thought....

And as Homo Sapiens are believed to have first evolved in the rift valley one might say that Africa has developed into the other Continents

Possibly might have something to do with the natural resources in Africa being used to develop the other continents over several hundreds of years and dominating empires oppressing the native population whilst plundering the countries riches . Just a thought....

And as Homo Sapiens are believed to have first evolved in the rift valley one might say that Africa has developed into the other Continents

What about the theory that Black Africans are less intelligent then the white man? I forget what book it is but do you think that there could be any truth in it?

What about the theory that Black Africans are less intelligent then the white man? I forget what book it is but do you think that there could be any truth in it?

Its rubbish , the people who recently were showing on the channel four programmes criteria was that they wernt very good at IQ test's (which are only a representation of being good at well IQ tests really ) , and teh cultural development of a societies intellect cannot be measured in a grand sweeping ideal. (Unless your an aged academic with preconceived theories you don't want exposed or challenged because you've had them for more the 25+ tears).

Genes have triats that survival due to environmental challenges, and who was the most successful in breeding , in highly educated countirees birth rate declines. Plus using your dog anology whos to say that a dog who isnt more intellegent for ignoring commands and doing what it wants ;)

I find almost all your posts concise and well balanced and I mean this from the heart and it pains me almost to ask this but can you tell me just what Black Africa has given the world in say the last 500 years. Other than Aids of course. I was just wondering what wonderful invention or innovation the rest of the world has benefited from those nations who seem to rely on International Aid and charity handouts. I mean, it was on the radio today that the UK gives £20 million a year to Zimbabwee which used to be the bread basket of Africa (profitable farms owned and run by white farmers who provided work and homes to their workers) to the most corrupt country in the world (farms snatched back and given to 'war vetrans' who have worse than run them into the ground)

Diamonds?

Nah, only kidding. Wasn't commenting on the last 500 years, merely addressing the question of advancement compared to Europe. Zimbabwe is an almighty fubar, though again, we were quite heavily involved in her formation.

Is it the same book that states that Black Africans are 'much better disco dancers' and that Asians are 'really good with computers'?

Its rubbish , the people who recently were showing on the channel four programmes criteria was that they wernt very good at IQ test's (which are only a representation of being good at well IQ tests really ) , and teh cultural development of a societies intellect cannot be measured in a grand sweeping ideal. (Unless your an aged academic with preconceived theories you don't want exposed or challenged because you've had them for more the 25+ tears).

Genes have triats that survival due to environmental challenges, and who was the most successful in breeding , in highly educated countirees birth rate declines. Plus using your dog anology whos to say that a dog who isnt more intellegent for ignoring commands and doing what it wants ;)

Well reasoned argument - have you read the book though?

Plus using your dog anology whos to say that a dog who isnt more intellegent for ignoring commands and doing what it wants ;)

Possibly true.

I know my dogs are a lot happier when I am not forcing them to fight badgers/other dogs for money.

Last edited:
Is it the same book that states that Black Africans are 'much better disco dancers' and that Asians are 'really good with computers'?

Might be but from what you say there although a stereotype it does feel like it rings true.

Why is it Black African men are much better runners on the whole?

you could argue that living on a continent with more dangers such as lions and alike that they need to be able to run - I know that sounds a bit cliché but if you think about it when it comes to evolution it does make sense in a way that the hunted normally has eyes to the sides or its head and the hunter is more forward looking.

Last edited:
People are so hung up on being branded 'racists' (which seems to be regarded as a greater sin than paedophilia by some of the chuckleheads on the left) that they refuse to acknowledge what is apparent before their very eyes. Different races have different characteristics - black man run faster and white men swim faster for example. Look at the olympic finals and the evidence slaps you right in the chops. As well as running fast, blacks are good at rapping, blaming whitey for everything and failing to run their countries without wholesale corruption after independence.

He is attending to expose the "somewhat dodgy" evidence surrounding climate change and that it is simply a "global Marxist mantra" designed to "impose a one world government."

The BNP's website currently describes the Copenhagen Summit as an "anti-white guilt hatefest which will see billions more taxpayers' cash poured into the Third World."

I'm so pleased he is going as a UK representative... :punch:

----
If you want to take action, visit <here>

Of course climate change science is bullet proof, of course it is. Al Gore says so, and is making a fortune as a result. I know the carbon consensus doesn't like to be challenged, but the recent e-mail scandal shows that the house of cards is falling:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elps-police-enquiries-researchers-banned.html

And yes, I've used a source from the Daily Mail - just putting that out there before you all chortle yourselves silly into your cups of free trade java.

Back