• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nick Griffin @ Copenhagen Climate Summit

Jesse Owens proved he could run quicker than Whitey. If it was a contest based on efficient genocide, I think Jesse would have come up distinctly short.

And I love your sweeping generalisations about Scandinavians - priceless.

Actually he proved he was teh quickest runner at that time on that day .

The scandinvains point is just that frivolous it's cultural evolution it'ss biologey to advance a "race" in its climate it means diddle sqaut like most of this . SOme peoples have an advantage in certain climates, and so what ?
People have different levels of skin tone for the environments their cultures developed in , and ?

Thats it really that's the argument , where ths problem ?

Just working my way through this thread, so sorry if someone has already answered... I know the reason that many Ethiopians are incredibly fit. I found out after 15 minutes of football in a village up near the Eritrean border - altitutde! The children ran around for about 2 hours. They could honestly run around all day over here and never get tired! A volunenteer in Mekele (high, but not as high) spent 6 weeks there and did some running training. He got back to Ireland and was genuinely shocked how far/fast he could run!

I retract my comment on Ethiopians before as i though it was a lower plain area (thast my geography needed to be improved)

Slipp, there isnt really a dig debate on this , some "cultures" have a advantage in certain areas , their socities developed in certain ways so some physical or mental skills were at an advtage , evolution dictates their partners liked them they had babies they passed on said traits their socitey cultivates them thats it , what people seem to miss is there not better or worse unles their placed in context (and skiing was a brilliant invention in a snow covered wilderness bwt )

So what is it about African heritage that predisposes people to be muggers and e-mail scammers?

Imperialist oppression that destroyed their native cultures , and economies and sold them the idea that making profit (easy) was the way to improve your life . Cant have people being nomads now we cant sell nomads things !

Imperialist oppression that destroyed their native cultures , and economies and sold them the idea that making profit (easy) was the way to improve your life . Cant have people being nomads now we cant sell nomads things !

So in short, blame Whitey. Why do liberals believe in survival of the fittest when championing Darwinism but cry about it when certain cultures (ie Western capitalism) come out on top?

So in short, blame Whitey. Why do liberals believe in survival of the fittest when championing Darwinism but cry about it when certain cultures (ie Western capitalism) come out on top?

I knew you'd say that , i was actually talking about Rome and when it took over Egypt from Cleopatra (the imperialist part being a small clue) .

Because the term fittest is always determined in retrospect . When it applies to nature it is those that have found a niece and work within and balance its environment, when those of a "right" view say it all they seem to think of is Predators and rampaging beasts.

I knew you'd say that , i was actually talking about Rome and when it took over Egypt from Cleopatra (the imperialist part being a small clue) .

Because the term fittest is always determined in retrospect . When it applies to nature it is those that have found a niece and work within and balance its environment, when those of a "right" view say it all they seem to think of is Predators and rampaging beasts.

So if they can ADAPT to surroundings then why the hell do they have to migrate to Europe eh?

As all of these African countries and their leaders are just as capable as any Western democracy, I recommend that we cut off all aid and let them stew in their own ****.

Which only seems to be a problem when it doesn't involve cheaper goods or services for whoever is buying them.

But surely the countries should evolve financially.
Anything in the 60’s or 70’s with a Made in Japan label was cheap. Now its usually expensive and of very good quality. Taiwan was the same, China is currently cheap but will become more expensive as th workers demand a better lifestyle. Then it moves onto India and the natural progression would be African countries but it just won’t happen because the people are generally too lazy and the Governments incapable.

Becuase migration is a natural form of evolution and buiklt into all spieces when their current habitation become to "harsh" to survive in.

People still live in the North though.

I feel like that about Scotland.

I could not agree more. Give them and the Taffs independence and let them see how they get on without all the handouts from Westminster. Let's hope that the new Tory government is smart enough to realise that none of these celtic freeloaders vote for them and they make sure they are removed from the teat of the English taxpayer.

Back