• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nick Griffin @ Copenhagen Climate Summit

Of course climate change science is bullet proof, of course it is. Al Gore says so, and is making a fortune as a result. I know the carbon consensus doesn't like to be challenged, but the recent e-mail scandal shows that the house of cards is falling:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elps-police-enquiries-researchers-banned.html

And yes, I've used a source from the Daily Mail - just putting that out there before you all chortle yourselves silly into your cups of free trade java.

Depends on the paper you read.

And just for good measure...

Well reasoned argument - have you read the book though?

Not the specific one mentioned but ones on similar topic .

Badgers , i know money grabing sods coming over here stealing honest dogs food grr make me sic (Mr Cul De Sac)

Rusty: Scandinavian are mostly over 6ft and are brilliant at winter sports , thats enviromental based on how well they adapted to their environment , its not brought up much because its not such a red herring for proving or disproving so called "race" superiority. Why are kenyans and Ethiopians amoung the best low altitude runners because their ancestors who survived had these traits , stick them in puru or running the alps their a bit buggered , and same vis versa.

Your not "better" in a social sense unless your society deems such traits are superior (As already stated Jesse Ownes made the Ayrian myth day a very quick death)

Not the specific one mentioned but ones on similar topic .

Badgers , i know money grabing sods coming over here stealing honest dogs food grr make me sic (Mr Cul De Sac)

Rusty: Scandinavian are mostly over 6ft and are brilliant at winter sports , thats enviromental based on how well they adapted to their environment , its not brought up much because its not such a red herring for proving or disproving so called "race" superiority. Why are kenyans and Ethiopians amoung the best low altitude runners because their ancestors who survived had these traits , stick them in puru or running the alps their a bit buggered , and same vis versa.

Your not "better" in a social sense unless your society deems such traits are superior (As already stated Jesse Ownes made the Ayrian myth day a very quick death)

Jesse Owens proved he could run quicker than Whitey. If it was a contest based on efficient genocide, I think Jesse would have come up distinctly short.

And I love your sweeping generalisations about Scandinavians - priceless.

IMO its another example of mass scaremongering by a small few with a vested financial interest. No matter what decisions are made in the future, rest assured, we'll be paying for it.

To me this has similar undertones to the Human Rights movement, particularly in this country. That monster has been fed and encouraged by a New Labour party awash with politicians of a legal background (none more so than Tony Blairs wife). If you deny someone something, chances are you're infringing on their human rights. It's all bollocks.

Come on, chaps. This is ****-poor. Scandos are better skiers? Blacks can run faster because they get chased by lions?

We've had much better debates than this!

Come on, chaps. This is ****-poor. Scandos are better skiers? Blacks can run faster because they get chased by lions?

We've had much better debates than this!

If Ayryans/Scandanavians really are the master race why do they all shop at Lidl,Aldi and Netto?

Why is it Black African men are much better runners on the whole?

Just working my way through this thread, so sorry if someone has already answered... I know the reason that many Ethiopians are incredibly fit. I found out after 15 minutes of football in a village up near the Eritrean border - altitutde! The children ran around for about 2 hours. They could honestly run around all day over here and never get tired! A volunenteer in Mekele (high, but not as high) spent 6 weeks there and did some running training. He got back to Ireland and was genuinely shocked how far/fast he could run!

Unless you agree that blacks are best at everything, even if that flies in the face of everything you've seen, heard, smelt or otherwise experienced, you are undoubtedly a racist. And climate change is entirely the fault of whitey. And the Jews.

Which college? Come on, blow my mind. And if she is so well qualified, why on earth is she working with you? There, I said it.

I can't remember. My memory is only so good, and I don't have a copy of her CV. She is exceptionally well qualified. I guess that's the calibre of person I attract!

Back