• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone who believed that there wasn't going to be further misdemeanours by Ranger were always going to be wrong or at least too hopeful.
His history speaks for itself....

There's a clue in OMD. Must be hidden in one of their songs. I'll investigate.

I'll wait to find out what he's actually done but if he really can't stay out of trouble for longer than a few months then sadly the guy really does have no hope and he's wasting not only his career, but his life

Ooh dear, there's just no helping some people is there! He seems to be on some kind of self destruct mission.

Jason Williams sticking his two cents in on Twitter before deleting his tweets too. God knows what that was all about but this whole thing stinks.

Jason Williams needs to keep a low profile before he's up on his own fraud charge as his Twitter bio describes himself as a professional footballer

I'll wait to see what it is apparently about before thinking if he does need to be sacked, depends on what he has done though. I doubt anyone knows. Not sure if PM's are allowed if someone does?

Anyway, wait and see I think but he obviously hasn't learned.

Ranger's future in doubt at Blues as he faces suspension from club

NILE Ranger is facing suspension from Southend United following another breach of discipline.

More...

Heartbreaking if this is the end for Ranger. The crowd have taken him to their heart and I really thought it was going to work out for him at Southend. If we bomb him out that really is the end for him as a professional footballer but he'll have nobody to blame but himself sadly:sad:

With a possible custodial sentence in the near future, I wonder if the misdemeanor is being used as an opportunity to just get rid of him...

Maybe I'm a forgiving sort but I feel uncomfortable with this.

Yes, he's been a "bad boy" in the past.

But should society end everything he knows, his future, the rest of his life because of it? I'm not just saying this because he's an SUFC player. Goodness, we all make mistakes, some " do the time to fit the crime" but end life as he knows it? It's not as if he's killed someone.

By all means, a big "kick up the rump" for his alleged misdemeanours, I'm not saying otherwise. I don't know Nile, never met him but should his whole future - anyone's whole future - in every respect, be finished because of it? Is that really fair?

It seems he's trying to get life back on the "straight and narrow". Shouldn't his employer, his friends, his family support him?

As I said before, we've all made mistakes in life.

Back