• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Now i know this subject has been spoken about in-depth already this season, but as the season is coming to a close maybe WE can do something about this issue!!..

I know a lot of people have conflicting views on this issue, with some good points FOR and AGAINST on the move back to OUR north bank...

I want to express my personal opinion on this, I am FOR the move back to the kop for the simple reason it WILL improve the atmosphere at RH, but thats not all..

Firstly, the atmosphere, there can be no doubt it would improve tremendously if we had the NB back, but what benefits would this achieve?....

Well, improved atmosphere equals more of a ' 12th man factor ', the 12th man factor WILL make the team perform better.

Better performances will mean more points gained.

More points gained results in challenging for honours.

Challenging for honours increases attendances.

Increased attendances adds extra revenue to OUR club.

Extra revenue will help buy better players and put OUR club on a better financial footing.

Being on a better financial footing will help OUR club move forward instead of back.

Moving forward...isnt that what WE ALL want??...

Now that is just a few reasons why I personally want the move back to OUR stand!!.

It CAN be done, theres no GOOD reasons why it cant!. It wouldnt cost a hideous amount of money to put adequate segregation in, which wouldnt be needed for 90% of 3rd div fixtures anyway!...and it would easily be recouped.

The interest is there and WILL always be there, its just a matter of getting a proper campaign going, which doesnt mean putting a little vote slip on page 18 of the programme which probably 50% + dont buy anyway!!..

WE need the NB back next season, I personally believe with OUR kop back along with the current squad and management, next year could be the year!!.

NOW is the time to get RON to listen, NOW is the time for the campaign and NOW is the time WE can get something done about it!!.

BRING BACK THE NORTH BANK!!!.

Views people??...

I await the flak!!..

rock.gif
wink.gif

basically the NB does not guarantee extra people which inturn does not guarantee extra dollar.

the players do respond to fans yes but you cannot just expect everyone to move to the north.

we won't need the extra noise/12th man next season once tilly works his magic.

its all about the players confidence and mental attitude.

Back