• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News North Bank OPEN!

It has been confirmed by club officials, that the North Bank (Yellow section) will be open to Southend United supporters, for the Yeovil (Sat 3rd Apr) and Stockport (Sat 1st May) games. We may even arrange a party for the Stockport game!!...

Full details on how you can transfer Season Cards/Purchase tickets for these 2 games, will be up on the Official site in the next couple of days.

It's only 2 games. But your vocal support could make all the difference. So come and join TBV for these 2 home games. Help us bring back the old North Bank Roar and let's cheer the lads on to safety.

We're the North Bank of Roots Hall!

Quality! I'll be there for those 2 games then! :)

If we couldnt afford this before, how comes we can now when we are really pikey?

Good news though and looking forward to seeing it back in use. It will mean we are always kicking towards our own supporters !

We've been in the North Bank before with Yeovil when we lost in league 2 play-off winning season, and there is no rivalry element with either sides

It has been confirmed by club officials, that the North Bank (Yellow section) will be open to Southend United supporters, for the Yeovil (Sat 3rd Apr) and Stockport (Sat 1st May) games. We may even arrange a party for the Stockport game!!...

Full details on how you can transfer Season Cards/Purchase tickets for these 2 games, will be up on the Official site in the next couple of days.

It's only 2 games. But your vocal support could make all the difference. So come and join TBV for these 2 home games. Help us bring back the old North Bank Roar and let's cheer the lads on to safety.

We're the North Bank of Roots Hall!

Congratulations on getting this open and available for use to Home Fans. The accoustics shoudl really propel the drumming and chanting across the field. Could be worth while seeing if Southend FC would be willing to give away something like 100 - 200 tickets to local school kids who could sit in W and Y. So they get in for free, but they would probably be sitting in empty seats, plus kids are always going to buy programmes, merchandise food etc. Apart from filling up the stadium and raising the noise level a bit, some of them might just become fans when they weren't before and start coming to more regular matches?

Full details now on the OS. HERE

Come on people, get transferring!!

Let's pack the old place out and bring back the Roots Hall Roar!!

Have fun guys - at last the Club listens. All this 'not possible' crap was just down right laziness. Now maybe I can get the new lights switched off in the West that they put in last year - one of which is right in front of me and a real pain. Was told it was needed for elf n safety reasons - bolox

Just booked mine.

We're the North Bank! We're the North Bank, We're the North Bank of Roots Hall!

Right you lot. No ****ing about. Just get your asses in the NB. 2 bloody games is all it is. Give up your comfy seat and super duper view, for the sake of the atmosphere. The lads need a 12th man, this is our chance.

This is our team, fighting for survival. Be a part of the North Bank once again and let's roar the lads on to safety.

They NEED YOU!

I would suggest getting your tickets in Block AA or BB to fully appreciate the old place. They will go quick...

Last edited:
If we couldnt afford this before, how comes we can now when we are really pikey?

Ron Martin was never in a situation where supporters were openly critical and holding a protest against him before.

One angry car park demonstration and within days David Webb returns and the North Bank is open.

You see, democracy works.

Right you lot. No ****ing about. Just get your asses in the NB. 2 bloody games is all it is. Give up your comfy seat and super duper view, for the sake of the atmosphere. The lads need a 12th man, this is our chance.

This is our team, fighting for survival. Be a part of the North Bank once again and let's roar the lads on to safety.

They NEED YOU!

I would suggest getting your tickets in Block AA or BB to fully appreciate the old place. They will go quick...

silly question but is the club shop open tomorrow.

Just moved from the family stand - even better is that its unallocated seating. Well done to all those who pushed for this.

Ron Martin was never in a situation where supporters were openly critical and holding a protest against him before.

One angry car park demonstration and within days David Webb returns and the North Bank is open.

You see, democracy works.

Yep before you know it you will be able to goto the bar at halftime to be given a free pint with a burger full of onions served by Stan Collymore.

Just got my tickets, they say West Stand Block X but I'm assured that you can *ahem* sit where you like so 1st come 1st served.

Have to say OS have done a shabby job of explaining that the North Bank is open for The Blue Voice, not just because the away team have "a Small following".
Any way it can be changed to mention the reasoning behind opening it? :unsure:

has there been any coverage in the Echo? I know relations with the club are frosty but that shouldn't affect having some sort of call to arms from TBV about the North Bank next Saturday.

Back