• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News North Bank OPEN!

has there been any coverage in the Echo? I know relations with the club are frosty but that shouldn't affect having some sort of call to arms from TBV about the North Bank next Saturday.

Good point.

Only a smallish percentage of our fanbase visit this site, so would be good to get this into as many public forums as possible

has there been any coverage in the Echo? I know relations with the club are frosty but that shouldn't affect having some sort of call to arms from TBV about the North Bank next Saturday.

Yeah. There will be coverage in the rag next week.

Time to unite. We need to pack the north out and sing as one. Get your tickets asap and lets bring back the roots hall roar. United for Southend.

Can't wait to get in there for Yeovil. As a youngster I've only been in there once and that was Steve Tilson's testimonial. I think it could really make a difference in a game that we need to win. And well done to the Blue Voice for achieving this, keep up the good work chaps.

Can't wait to get in there for Yeovil. As a youngster I've only been in there once and that was Steve Tilson's testimonial. I think it could really make a difference in a game that we need to win.
Exactly it. A packed NB will make a massive impact on the players confidence. I urge you all to make the effort to join us. For the sake of our team. We can make a difference. Believe.

Just out of interest, if we have a good turnout in the north bank, i wonder if the team will opt to play towards that end in the 2nd half?.

Bump. Get calling the ticket office tomorrow people. Remember its FREE to transfer your season card and UNALLOCATED SEATING. Lets pack it out!

Get in there, well done all even if it is around 3 years too late lol (thanks Ron) Doh!

Well done lads :)

Will you be able to pay on the day to get in there? Im lending my current tickets to someone else

I must stress though people that if anybody decides to kick off with Yeovil or Stockport the club will not let us do it again, BUT if we get good support in there and things go smoothly then I am hearing good things from the club to POSSIBLY look at this for more games next season (still to be discussed with the club)

One last thing this was not a present or spin from Ron or Geoff, this was something that Smiffy and I asked from Dave Jobson and he has kindly supported this and pushed it through so think what you like of Jobson he has really been good with this as has Spooner so credit where credit is due.

I must stress though people that if anybody decides to kick off with Yeovil or Stockport the club will not let us do it again, BUT if we get good support in there and things go smoothly then I am hearing good things from the club to POSSIBLY look at this for more games next season (still to be discussed with the club)

One last thing this was not a present or spin from Ron or Geoff, this was something that Smiffy and I asked from Dave Jobson and he has kindly supported this and pushed it through so think what you like of Jobson he has really been good with this as has Spooner so credit where credit is due.

Agreed. Dave Jobson and Dickie Spooner, have fought our corner all the way. Top blokes the pair of them.

Best you stay in the West then Scott. ;)

Back