• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News North Bank OPEN!

I must stress though people that if anybody decides to kick off with Yeovil or Stockport the club will not let us do it again, BUT if we get good support in there and things go smoothly then I am hearing good things from the club to POSSIBLY look at this for more games next season (still to be discussed with the club)

One last thing this was not a present or spin from Ron or Geoff, this was something that Smiffy and I asked from Dave Jobson and he has kindly supported this and pushed it through so think what you like of Jobson he has really been good with this as has Spooner so credit where credit is due.

I think he might have supported it so he stands a chance of getting everyone in the West to sit down.....

Thought it was funny the other night when they came around asking Block W to 'sit down for five minutes, lads' and the response was an immediate start to 'We are the Southend boys, stand up and make some noise' He just stood there with a grin and eventually gave up after about ten minutes........

I think he might have supported it so he stands a chance of getting everyone in the West to sit down.....

Thought it was funny the other night when they came around asking Block W to 'sit down for five minutes, lads' and the response was an immediate start to 'We are the Southend boys, stand up and make some noise' He just stood there with a grin and eventually gave up after about ten minutes........

I remember the days a young 16yr old lad started a chant of stand up if you love southend after warnings to sit down and he was given a stern word up the back of block v.

I remember the days a young 16yr old lad started a chant of stand up if you love southend after warnings to sit down and he was given a stern word up the back of block v.

I tried that move at Stockport away last season, I got thrown out after 5 mins for 'in-sighting people to stand'

Been weighing it up.

I love my seat and the views but end of the day I am going to come in the North and support Smiffy and Co's hard work. I also want to try and do my bit all be it minor keep us up. Have got five other mates from further along the South Stand who ar moving too...

Been weighing it up.

I love my seat and the views but end of the day I am going to come in the North and support Smiffy and Co's hard work. I also want to try and do my bit all be it minor keep us up. Have got five other mates from further along the South Stand who ar moving too...

I say, go for it.

It may be a rubbish view but if we can create anything like the atmosphere I remember from times ago then you will remember it for the rest of your days. Trade off a rubbish view for a couple of games for some possible priceless lifelong memories and being able to say 'I remember being on the North Bank...'

Got to be worth a punt in my book.

True Blue,

Can you speak to your mate Ferrari and get him to get some good snaps and videos. Might make it more popular for the Stockport game.

Would be good if those that are coming in the North, could bring some balloons/flags etc to add a bit of colour.

If someone fancies making a "Back Home" banner as well, that would be sweet!

Been weighing it up.

this is what we need. its one game. well 2 really but you see my point. give up your views for 1 game. i bet you will enjoy it more than sitting in silence.

How do we actually get in that section? Do we access via the west stand or at the back of fairfax? Do we have access to the bar in the west at half time?

Back