• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah don't go onto The Hotel End. 3 days after a quality 3-1 win against Newport they're still all arguing about who's fault the goal we conceded was:stunned:

Yeah don't go onto The Hotel End. 3 days after a quality 3-1 win against Newport they're still all arguing about who's fault the goal we conceded was:stunned:

Bart or Flavs? (it's an in joke, you won't get it...........)

How about this as an idea for the season as you (cobblers} and the sufc fans are getting on so well, after saturday how about you give us the nod on who to be careful of in the opposition teams as you play them week by week and we do the same thing with inside info on those we play, a weekly swap of info if you like, it may do us both some good come the end of the season when we both go up.

Secret scouting tips between two clubs, which can be accessed by millions on the world wide web ? :blush: I would suggest it's done privately...

Secret scouting tips between two clubs, which can be accessed by millions on the world wide web ? :blush: I would suggest it's done privately...

I don't think it really matters if it is shown openly on this or the Northampton site. It's not like the relevant league 2 managers are going to pay too much attention to fans web sites.:smile:

I don't think it really matters if it is shown openly on this or the Northampton site. It's not like the relevant league 2 managers are going to pay too much attention to fans web sites.:smile:

You mean to say that my opinion as a fan on a player that may of played well in one game will not be used as gospel my a league 2 manager:omg:?! Im stunned!

But I would be up for that anyway, fan interaction is always good, makes the working week go by faster:smile:

You mean to say that my opinion as a fan on a player that may of played well in one game will not be used as gospel my a league 2 manager:omg:?! Im stunned!

But I would be up for that anyway, fan interaction is always good, makes the working week go by faster:smile:

Is that what I'm supposed to be doing here?

Well, I will start .... the 10 players in the second half of the game against 'pool played like lions. Any performance similar to that on Saturday will leave Northampton pointless.

Player to watch: All of them! :smile: :winking: :omg:

Cobblers. Where are you buddy ? Be interested to hear your view on the game. Even if we are in smug mode !!

Cobblers. Where are you buddy ? Be interested to hear your view on the game. Even if we are in smug mode !!
Are you replying to Rattus? If so he posted before the cobblers game and he was referring to the Harlepool game and how well we (SUFC) did in 2nd half. If not what is your point?

Back