• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Museshrimper said:
Southend Bob's Buffoons
Top Order: elite elite
Middle Order: elite phenomenal
Lower Order: feeble respectable
Seam Bowling: elite elite
Spin Bowling: elite phenomenal
Fielding: strong competent
MOTM: Dowe

Nice. Looks like we both GFI'd. Looks like a potential title battle between me and Mrs BB this season!
Yep, just had a quick work out, I think she leads you by 0.05 on NRR after she snuck home by 8 runs today. Looks like whoever wins your two games will win the league as you have an 8 point gap to 3rd.

We won by 19 runs to make it 4 out of 4.

Top 3 in my division have all won their 1st 4 games, and the side in 4th have won 3 out of 4. the top 4 playe each other next week, so at least 1 of the 100% records will go.

If I get through the Cup on Sunday, I'm going to have to throw my FC game, can't compete on 3 fronts with only 11 1st teamers and 2 Superbs as back up

Southend United won the toss and elected to bat.
Reporter's Summary
Southend United Park Avenue CC
Top Order: elite elite
Middle Order: wonderful exquisite
Lower Order: woeful mediocre
Seam Bowling: elite elite
Spin Bowling: useless elite
Fielding: proficient proficient
MOTM: Wrigley

Shouldn't really have been as close as it was!

ShrimperZone CC Amersham CC
Top Order: phenomenal exquisite
Middle Order: masterful sensational
Lower Order: strong woeful
Seam Bowling: elite miraculous
Spin Bowling: elite elite
Fielding: respectable competent
MOTM: Wanless

Napster's XI Optimus Prime
Top Order: wonderful exceptional
Middle Order: strong exceptional
Lower Order: woeful worthless
Seam Bowling: sensational sensational
Spin Bowling: masterful exceptional
Fielding: mediocre mediocre
MOTM: Jefferson

lost by 7 wickets after oppos destructive middle order tonked us about in the last 15. rested a couple for the game against Gatley on sunday. still really need another bat.

Back