• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WESTY_SUFC

It seems this season may be hitting a brick wall partly due to an awful record of injuries! I have no doubts our first team on a regular basis would be a force to be reckoned with in this division.

Well my question is why/how we have such a poor record of injuries this season?

Is something wrong with our training?

Have we signed too many injury prone players? (Phillips/Corr/Eastwood etc)

Is our physio not good enough? (by perception i wouldn't be inspired seeing as its his profession, lets be honest)

Simply bad luck? (yes that is possible)

Whatever is the problem it seems to be worse than ever this season.

There can be no blame on budget or squad size seeing as ours is one of the bigger ones in the division.