• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Peggy Lokando

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Why didnt Tilly give him a chance during our recent injury crisis? Has anyone seen him play in the reserves because I dont really watch any reserve games and havent seen him play but I have heard he is quite good

I've seen him play a few times and rated him as better than Moussa along side him in central midfield.

However, when he made his 1st team debut as a sub he looked incredibly nervous.

I hadn't noticed a sulky attitude as eluded to in an earlier post.

The proof is in the pudding. Why else hasn't he really been involved?!

Its come from the horses mouth and if you asked S.P what he thinks of him, i have no doubt he will give you an honest answer.

The fact that AndyS has obviously heard/been told the same thing, i'd just do the right thing and believe me!

;)

Kev

One day, Kev, people will believe us. Then our time will come. :D

Whether you want to believe it or not people, Tilly does not like Lokando's attitude and it'll take some turn around for him to have a future here. Trust me on this, it's the definite truth. It's not an idle guess from me. The Daggers loan spell didn't sort things out either, hence why he never got a chance there.

The proof is in the pudding. Why else hasn't he really been involved?!

Its come from the horses mouth and if you asked S.P what he thinks of him, i have no doubt he will give you an honest answer.

The fact that AndyS has obviously heard/been told the same thing, i'd just do the right thing and believe me!

;)

Kev

I'd pick Scrappy do before Peggy anytime! shame he's out on loan!

scrappy.jpg

One day, Kev, people will believe us. Then our time will come. :D

Whether you want to believe it or not people, Tilly does not like Lokando's attitude and it'll take some turn around for him to have a future here. Trust me on this, it's the definite truth. It's not an idle guess from me. The Daggers loan spell didn't sort things out either, hence why he never got a chance there.

So the Daggers management thought the same as ST about his attitude?

basically, my four year son is a stronger player than this lad. We have a great youth policy, but why do we only bring through small, skinny light weight lads. Yes Herd, Moussa, O,Keefe and lokanda have some potential but all seem very light weight and can get pushed off the ball to easily. We dont seem to bring through any lads with any presence or size etc.

Going back to an earlier thread that talked about this lads attitude, its interesting how many players since tilly took over have suddenly generated a bad attitude. It seems that if your face fits then you get a chance, if it doesnt you might as well look elsewhere. It took tilly about four months to give the likes of Grant, Moussa and Herd a chnace and they have all done ok since getting in the side.

So the Daggers management thought the same as ST about his attitude?

John Still only takes people with an incredible work ethic and a can do, team player attitude, which is the main reason for their success. He's created a fantastic team unit there. Unfortunately Peggy didn't really fit there either.

Going back to an earlier thread that talked about this lads attitude, its interesting how many players since tilly took over have suddenly generated a bad attitude. It seems that if your face fits then you get a chance, if it doesnt you might as well look elsewhere. It took tilly about four months to give the likes of Grant, Moussa and Herd a chnace and they have all done ok since getting in the side.

In fairness, Peggy's attitude was questioned at Arsenal as well, so it's not a new thing in this case.

He is a silly boy then. Hes gone from Arsenal to us, cant go much further down. possibly someone who doesnt quite appreciate the chance he has been given or the talent he has.

basically, my four year son is a stronger player than this lad. We have a great youth policy, but why do we only bring through small, skinny light weight lads. Yes Herd, Moussa, O,Keefe and lokanda have some potential but all seem very light weight and can get pushed off the ball to easily. We dont seem to bring through any lads with any presence or size etc.

Because we don't produce the bulk of our youth players - we pick them up after they've been released at bigger clubs. And the reason why most of them were released by bigger clubs is because of they don't think that they are physically strong enough to make it at that level.

Plus the players from the 1st team who have gone for not having their face fit. eg Foran, Husbands, Macdonald, Hooper and Michael Kightly. Not mention Ricketts and Leon Clarke (we don't know what happend behind the scenes with these two, too much of a coincidence for me). And why was not Joyce played in goal when Bart was injured instead of bringing in a loan keeper?

Back