• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Planned Protest/ Boycott of the Ipswich Town Pre-Season Game

Buy a ticket and not go to the game?..Pfft.
I will show up to the Protest but that ticket money will be spent on lager.

That wouldn't make much differance to be honist with you, that's the way I see it.

Let's just hope this protest sort's this mess out. Then I might consider giving the club my hard earned cash. ;)

THIS IS NOW THE LAST STRAW WITH TILSON BEING SACKED!

MARTIN OUT!

EVERYONE MUST COME TO THE IPSWICH GAME, AND PROTEST.

NO EXCUSES

18:45 ROOTS HALL 9th JULY OUTSIDE EASTSTAND

ABSOLUTELY FUMING! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE!

everyone get this bloody protest. enough is enough. tilly being sacked for rm being a joke and blaming everything on everyone other than himself

It's not a protest anymore. It's a full scale riot.

Totally agree. I now feel it could get nasty.

I'm saying it should get violent, but people have had enough, and passion and emotion are running high.

I'm smack RM in the face at the moment if I could....

I think though that some people should go and protest tommorow, outside the stadium as the press will be there and it would bring it to the media's attention that we are not happy.

Perhaps move this ahead or plan another one for the press conference tomorrow? It will undoubtedly get a lot more media attention which is more likely to make an impact

Back