• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Planned Protest/ Boycott of the Ipswich Town Pre-Season Game

The demo will have to be very loud for TefRon to hear, I believe he's on his Hols tomorrow with what I over heard around abouts Roots hall? We must have plenty of cash about if he can afford to go away and still settle all the bills in his absence?

I hate to say this...but Ron could have actually turned it around....

How has he turned it around?
Could you please explain, from my point of view ...

We start preseason Friday under a transfer embargo
We have 8 players
No ground with work being started on
PFA to pay
Other Bills to pay
Winding up orders to get out off

RON OUT

The demo will have to be very loud for TefRon to hear, I believe he's on his Hols tomorrow with what I over heard around abouts Roots hall? We must have plenty of cash about if he can afford to go away and still settle all the bills in his absence?

He must be very confident of the outcome of our return to the High Court on Thursday if he is.

How has he turned it around?
Could you please explain, from my point of view ...

We start preseason Friday under a transfer embargo
We have 8 players
No ground with work being started on
PFA to pay
Other Bills to pay
Winding up orders to get out off

RON OUT

Paul Sturrock say's 'We have players on their way down now' !

It is a bit of positive news for once.

I am absolutely fuming about Tilson's departure, but, it must be being sorted out. I do not think PS would have accepted the role if things were'nt in place.
Although I can't help but think, he's been brought in on the back of lies, I wouldn't be surprised for him not to be here next week.

I'm just preying he has sorted it out.

I'll hold the protest on my own then!

Don't worry mate there will be a lot of people there, you won't' be on your own!
I'm just waiting to see what signings there will be, ron martin has treated the players and management disgracefully, I can't forgive that, what I can do though is support the new manager, and have a look at some new signings if there are any! I will be at the protest, I may go to the game now, but will see!

Up the blues!

Back