• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Super Che Wilson has a drewesque CHHHHEEEEEEESSSSEEEEE chant doesn't he?

Or is it just me who shouts that?
down.gif

I agree we need some new player songs for next season. The only one that most of the home fans know at the moment is the Eastwood one. We need to start singing the others more often, like the Jupp and Cole ones. Here's an idea for one for Sodje:

Efe Sodje, wooooah
Efe Sodje, wooooah
He comes from Nigeria
He wears a bandana

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ April 28 2006,13:21)]Efe Sodje's magic
He Wears a magic Hat
He saw that we were top the league and said I'm having that
He Blocks goals with both his legs
He blocks goals with his head
But When we get a corner, he scores the goals Instead.
hahahah thats brilliant.

I still can't believe that anyone thought that Queen sang Gold....

I saw me mate the other day told him I'd seen the white Pele me mate said who ? who is he ? I told me mate his names FREDDY ! P.s. please can some one tell me how to tabulate on this thing
rock.gif
???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prittlewellshrimper @ April 28 2006,19:47)]I saw me mate the other day       told him I'd seen the white Pele                me mate  said         who ?          who is he  ?           I told me mate   his names  FREDDY !                                                              P.s.   please can some one tell me how to tabulate  on this thing
rock.gif
???
Whats a matter with your space bar?! I see all your posts are like this!?

oops.gif
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ April 28 2006,16:08)]I agree we need some new player songs for next season. The only one that most of the home fans know at the moment is the Eastwood one. We need to start singing the others more often, like the Jupp and Cole ones. Here's an idea for one for Sodje:

Efe Sodje, wooooah
Efe Sodje, wooooah
He comes from Nigeria
He wears a bandana
Well, until he plays again next season, what about:

(to the tune of Rio by Duran Duran)

He's name is Sodje and he dances at the Hall,
He's leg's in plaster, cos he had a nasty fall!

Back