• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If the ball is sticking to the ground, due to poor conditions, then we'll see much of the long ball style. In that case Bilel should play up front with Hall ready to latch onto anything loose.

Mohsni will definitely play as a striker/centre forward, as Martin and Hall are both starting. Looks like a 442 to me:

Morris
Clohessey Baldwin Barker Gilbert
Hall Kalala Timlin Martin
Dickinson Mohsni​

Annoying thing is should our match be completed, Crawley I believe now have two games in hand. I think both against sides they should beat. Chelyenham and Swindon will also have one game in hand each on us. Shrewsbury also. So its important we're not complacent today and pick up three points.

No Blair on the bench for third or fourth game in a row. Saw him in the gym in the week, Not a happy bunny.

Blues make two changes

BLUES boss Paul Sturrock has made two changes to his starting line-up for this afternoon's game at Plymouth Argyle.
H.19.4

More...

I wondered that too! Maybe they're a bit kinky down in Plymouth!

After what you wrote on my Facebook status yesterday, and now this, I'm starting to have concerns about you!

Personally I'd put Hall up front. He's being figured out and it's easy to double up on him out wide. If they try to double up on him through the middle, it'll open up more gaps.

Get in Timlin..... Backed for first scorer last couple of games......not today tho:thumbdown:

Annoying thing is should our match be completed, Crawley I believe now have two games in hand. I think both against sides they should beat. Chelyenham and Swindon will also have one game in hand each on us. Shrewsbury also. So its important we're not complacent today and pick up three points.

Now Crawleys game is off their next two games are Swindon and Cheltenham! So they may have two in hand, but they may not get much from the games they do play.

Back