• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Positivity thread (no moaning allowed)

In the cold light of day (after the effects of the post-match drinking has finally worn off), take a deep breath and revisit the league table. It is still in our hands to stay up. We don't have to rely on X taking points off Y. Yes, it will be tough but three wins (max) will do it, especially if two of them come at Walsall and Rochdale.

By all accounts we will have a new manager installed by Tuesday, and I will stick my neck out and say that Humphreys will play some part in our next home match.

Oh, and finally, back in 2013/14 we had a similar run of 12 games without a win (albeit 8 draws and 4 defeats), between mid January and the end of March.....and then won 6 of our last 8 games to make the play-offs. So, for the time being at least, Keep The Faith.

its 5-10am here sunday morning and im positively going to sleep now after positively following the game from your threads, im alsopositive Southend are f**ked,even more positive some of them old players who came to the match today could still put on a better showing .

Positives... ok, hard as though it is...

1 - At least the youth setup will be in Ricky Duncan's safe hands because he won't be the manager

2 - Kiernan was more vocal as a skipper than we have had for several seasons

If we are in L2 next season then we wont see as many home defeats as this season

The only positive is that the wife now knows
that she needs to leave me alone for at least 2 hours every Saturday commencing 4:50pm

Cricket season has started and I have never been to Forest Green Rovers or Solihull Moors

Had a good morning at Saddlers Farm boot sale.
Weather was great. My 20/1 and 16/1 bets on relegation look good.
We had a shot on goal to cheer after 80 mins n 23 sec.
Very quiet in Spread after game so I got my pint of Doombar very quickly.
Lovely big plate special at Ann Bolynn after game watching Hamsters getting stuffed!!!!!!!

Good to see you yesterday, Andrew and top effort getting all those players together.

Apologies I didn't get a chance to meet you after the game.

Back