• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Positivity thread (no moaning allowed)

The Coach and Horses in Leyton has been done up, now serves beer and will no longer be such an abject ****hole when we go there next year. Have swerved it for years.

Today’s thoughts & feelings will seem like a lifetime away, when we smash Col U and Orient next season.

Ain’t that right John? @Cricko

:Good Posting:

I guess we'll be one of, if not the biggest team in League Two and will have a lot of games nearby next year to go...

And that's why we don't want to be facing their first team next week. On a different planet to Southend. Come on Fleetwood, do us a favour on Tuesday. Don't let them beat you.

Mathematically it's virtuall y impossible for them to overhaul Barnsley. They've got to beat Fleetwood, Barnsley have got to lose their last game and.......wait for it...........Sunderland would have to beat us by four or five goals........................Oh! hang on a minute. :Smile:

Well after that I am struggling to remain upbeat but ............................... I am still a half pint full person and we are not down YET.

We have Sunderland at home in our final game of the 2018/19 season and we need to get a result.

Sunderland have only won one game in their last five, and only won five of their last twelve.

We have a weeks rest to recharge our batteries, Sunderland have a tough away fixture at Fleetwood Town on Tuesday night.

We will now just thrash Sunderland to stay up. We have nothing to fear.

No Negative waves here, think positive. :LoyalSupporter:

We have Sunderland at home in our final game of the 2018/19 season and we need to get a result.

No Negative waves here, think positive.:LoyalSupporter:

O.K. I'll try. We will score 2 of our 4 shots on target. Sunderland will score 1 of their 8 shots on target. Oxley will be man of the match. Well done Southend.

Sunderland will draw at Fleetwood and Pompey will beat Peterborough meaning that Sunderland and Charlton will be vying for 4th and 5th and who plays at home in the first leg.

So Sunderland will let us win so they can finish 5th!

Sunderland will draw at Fleetwood and Pompey will beat Peterborough meaning that Sunderland and Charlton will be vying for 4th and 5th and who plays at home in the first leg.

So Sunderland will let us win so they can finish 5th!

Sounds good to me...……………...full of beer....:Cool:

I said weeks ago that this is all being set up for the same as a few years ago. We go to morecombe and come back depressed- leading to what for many was our greatest ever SUFC memory.
Al this crap is leading us to another great memory where we save ourselves on the last day of the season

Last edited:
Back