• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Save our Southend Protest Confirmed

Would you accept a fan from another football club to attend?

I know I am happy for Southend to be relegated but I DO NOT wish any club to go to the wall which I fear may happen if RM stays at your club.

Football needs rivalry.

Yours sincerely
Your North Essex friends
Of course you would be welcome if intentions are good and genuine, though maybe best not shout out the fact who you are, like turning up in a Colchester shirt

Of course you would be welcome if intentions are good and genuine, though maybe best not shout out the fact who you are, like turning up in a Colchester shirt

It looks like my work schedule places me in Southend on that Saturday between 06:00-12:30 hence reason I was thinking of delaying return to North Essex to offer support

My intentions are good and genuine as I am a football fan (and not looking for trouble)

Turning up in a Colchester shirt could give more publicity as it shows fans, even from bitter rivals are UNITED against what is happening but I will be guided by the majority

It looks like my work schedule places me in Southend on that Saturday between 06:00-12:30 hence reason I was thinking of delaying return to North Essex to offer support

My intentions are good and genuine as I am a football fan (and not looking for trouble)

Turning up in a Colchester shirt could give more publicity as it shows fans, even from bitter rivals are UNITED against what is happening but I will be guided by the majority
It’s up to you, just would not want somebody to take offence and start an argument, however if you can attend and want to meet with me I am happy to introduce you to everybody. Times like this when it comes to the running of football clubs it deeper that our rivalry

It’s up to you, just would not want somebody to take offence and start an argument, however if you can attend and want to meet with me I am happy to introduce you to everybody. Times like this when it comes to the running of football clubs it deeper that our rivalry

I will be in contact once schedule confirmed

Rivalry is nothing without rivals.

Fans need to support each other

Scott, I hear you're arranging a BBQ for the troops, flipping a few burgers and cutting up some loafs.

If so, please can we have 'onions', show him we mean business and prove we can fix what is wrong?

Scott, I hear you're arranging a BBQ for the troops, flipping a few burgers and cutting up some loafs.

If so, please can we have 'onions', show him we mean business and prove we can fix what is wrong?
All the onions you can eat served by Bart Griemink while eggheads is played on huge projectors

Didn't stop so called big 6 for having big numbers. Why is it different for sufc?

I have no idea, they might have been less more publicised, I don't know.

I think I've read on here, protests outside Ron's house, I would erge against that, you will get arrested for breach of the peace in a public place. Also, it wouldn't be fair on the neighbouring houses.

I have no idea, they might have been less more publicised, I don't know.

I think I've read on here, protests outside Ron's house, I would erge against that, you will get arrested for breach of the peace in a public place. Also, it wouldn't be fair on the neighbouring houses.
For protests without a march you dont actually have to inform the police. Generally its polite to do so but they only really need to know if a march is involved

You don't buy STs, don't go to games, don't buy shirts, and continue the noisy protest until he meets your demands. I think we'd benefit from listening to the Blackpool fans who've popped up on here.

I think Ron has the funds to do so, now that he can borrow against the development plans (and has other revenue streams I'm sure). He just doesn't want to spend that money, because to him it's money down the drain, he feels he can keep the club limping along. We know that one way to get the club run appropriately is to bring in a CEO who takes that responsibility, and disconnects Ron from the day-to-day club activities and enables him to focus on the development.

you do realise borrowing against the development isn’t a revenue stream, it’s a debt!!
The more debt you accumulate the less money is left to invest in FF

Back