• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

simac21

Coach
I know it's a little premature but it's a game I've been looking forward to for ages, where is everyone going to have a drink before the game?
With it being an easy ground for us shrimpers to get to I'm expecting quite a few down there be good to find a pub with an atmosphere before game

Warning that I believe the Antigallican, which is a large pub near the ground and the main one for away fans, does no ale.

Best head to the Rose of Denmark further up the road.

Warning that I believe the Antigallican, which is a large pub near the ground and the main one for away fans, does no ale.

Right, we've got the stools, tables, glasses, toilets, staff, glasswashers, tills, kitchen, TV screens, pumps, trays.

Is there anything we could have forgotten, before we open up? :dim:

Mate went and got our tickets yesterday and got told we'd sold 1400

Best head to the Rose of Denmark further up the road.

Went there last time I saw us play there. Decent pub, London Pride, Courage Best on tap for those non Lager lovers. Some home fans get in there, but mix freely with no problems.

Or a busty wench from the Blue Boar, that's willing to get her "lovely jubblies" out for any travelling away fans! :smile:

You gotta love the old "Sarfend hospitality" !! :smile:..... if only they did it in the home team pubs!

Or a busty wench from the Blue Boar, that's willing to get her "lovely jubblies" out for any travelling away fans! :smile:

You gotta love the old "Sarfend hospitality" !! :smile:..... if only they did it in the home team pubs!

Good point, well presented...

..how about Pint Jugs? :thump:

Think her Jugs would be better. :winking:

Table Space Invaders

Good call!.. that air floating ice hockey puck thing?

Great pub game, but I always remember having bruised knuckles!!...

Mind you, if anyone put on some spice girls on the juke box in the railway tavern, I reckon, i would have sore knuckles too! :smile:... sorry ORM!

Went there last time I saw us play there. Decent pub, London Pride, Courage Best on tap for those non Lager lovers. Some home fans get in there, but mix freely with no problems.

like your taste in beers.
Home fans ..mix freely(thank God now)...a bit different when we had long hair,sideburns and flared trousers:nope:

So where will most shrimpers be gathering Saturday got 13 of us coming via train. Looking for a good atmosphere before game,
May go from West Ham on DLR to Woolwich Arsenal which has a wetherspoons outside it then it's only 6 mins back on train to Charlton

So where will most shrimpers be gathering Saturday got 13 of us coming via train. Looking for a good atmosphere before game,
May go from West Ham on DLR to Woolwich Arsenal which has a wetherspoons outside it then it's only 6 mins back on train to Charlton

A group are meeting in the Last Post for breakfast from 09:30 and catching the 10:30 I think the plan is to go to Greenwich via Limehouse.

Back