• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'd totally forgotten that Harry's death coincided with my parents' wedding anniversary. Lovely "in memoriam" in the Standard tonight from some of Harry's family too. Miss him hugely :sad:

I meant to change the Zone banner today in memory of H, but it passed me by due to work....I apologise for that....I still think of him most days and there is always a huge hole in my heart after a year has flashed by since he went upstairs.

God bless you H my friend.

A year? Crikey?

RIP
I miss Harry a lot - though we'd only known each other a relatively short time (thanks to SZ), he quickly became one of my best mates. I'll be playing a song for you on the show this Sunday, mate.

A really lovely guy. Left us too early, although the memories of the send off we gave him always give me a little smile.

RIP H.

Weird that Naps posted this back to the top as I was in the Ship last night funny enough and as I came down the stairs from the loos I saw a guy that looked a bit like Harry. Felt a bit sad.

Weird that Naps posted this back to the top as I was in the Ship last night funny enough and as I came down the stairs from the loos I saw a guy that looked a bit like Harry. Felt a bit sad.

There is a guy that sits in the East Stand (well he did for the pre-season friendly) that is the spit of Ldnfatso. First time I saw him, it really freaked me out

Funnily enough, had reason only yesterday to look at the Egghead photos where Harry was a show stealer.

Got back from USA 2 days after his tragic death, turned my phone back on, and there was a text from him sent a week previous. Felt quite eerie.

Back